Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hostile Takeover Tour 2012 - Starland Ballroom Sayreville, NJ *WTF*

Hostile Takeover Tour 2012 - Starland Ballroom Sayreville, NJ *WTF*

So if any of you east coast techn9cians were at Starland Ballroom last night you know the TRAGEDY that came to be when some drunk MGK fan knocked the power out and ruined the night for everyone...

Tech and Krizz came out and said they would be coming back on an "off-day" to do a re-do as long as you kept your tickets...

It was amazing that they came out and greated everyone and signed some stuff. Plus, the fact that they just mingled really shows who they are.

BUT, Tech did say to watch his website that their would be some info on the return show... anyone have anything on this?

Cause me being a member of the workforce, I have to request time off for such things. And believe me I WILL!

Also, if they do come back to Jersey... does anyone know if itll just be Tech and Krizz or if they are gonna do the whole show again?

i dont know anything about this but that sounds really shitty. Its cool that they will come back though

I went to that venue last year and it fucking sucked. Small as shit and too many NJ shitheads.

Starland is really small, but last year I dont think they had the Highline Ballroom venue... so I didnt even think to look. I just figured Starland was the closest.. But now I regret it. Cause MGK is for whatever reason, banned from the NY show... So I wouldve much preferred to see Tech and Krizz perform then him obviously... I gotta get some info on this.

Ever thought about a job in tourism?

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

I went to that venue last year and it fucking sucked. Small as shit and too many NJ shitheads.

HARSH !

I went to that venue last year and I had considered it for this tour but picked a earlier date that was slightly closer, sounds like I made a good choice. That sounds hella shitty though.

How did the power get knocked out though?

So... Apparently Tech N9ne still performed part of the show by rapping through a bullhorn? Even though the accident that happened was unfortunate, him taking the initiative to right a wrong out of his control is fucking boss in my opinion! Definitely reassures the already evident, which is that this man cares and values his fans.

There was a crowd surfing MGK fan boy, dressed just like him and everything.. he kept crowd surfing and kicking people while doing so, a security guard grabbed him and he tried to fight him and he got kicked out. Following him being kicked out of the place he ran his car into the god damn pole... So I refer back to my dislike for MGK, if he wasnt there... that guy wouldnt have been there and I couldve enjoyed my STRANGE MUSIC in peace and in its entirety!