Thread: Tech and Kutt doing I See It at Summer Jam 2

Tech and Kutt doing I See It at Summer Jam 2

recorded this at the show. sorry for it being a bit blurry my camera was acting up.

yeah...
    i like the billy jean part that shit is tight... hahaa

i jumped in and did the mj part wit them cause i saw video of a profromance b4 lol i was clownin wit my shoes on glowin lol naw the crowd dont be always movin like crazy.. because here we rather drink get fucked up and fight or bs.. aloooooot of ppl was just sititin or standin.. and then alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of ppl was bobbin they head and movin! u also gotta understand.. alot of ppl went to see soulja boy...dont believe me... i wish i had filmed it when they asked who wanted to see him. i was like daaaaaaaaaaaaang and me and my friend was smilin lol i left on the last song tho "turn my swag on" i left like right on the last chours. to me it was a cou' concert! maybe because ppl reconized me and because i was out chillin lol

idk the crow was very mixed. no they didnt close it but they should have. tech was the best artist there

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    I was gonna record it too, but I only had my phone and the quality on it suxx dick. Good video bro. How come the croud wasn't hyped.?? Did they close tha show ?

yea man i wish i would have saw you doing that. i saw ya a few times there i was just busy. you prob saw me hanging up posters areound the place. i have a few more videos from there i just got to have the time to post them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    i jumped in and did the mj part wit them cause i saw video of a profromance b4 lol i was clownin wit my shoes on glowin lol naw the crowd dont be always movin like crazy.. because here we rather drink get fucked up and fight or bs.. aloooooot of ppl was just sititin or standin.. and then alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of ppl was bobbin they head and movin! u also gotta understand.. alot of ppl went to see soulja boy...dont believe me... i wish i had filmed it when they asked who wanted to see him. i was like daaaaaaaaaaaaang and me and my friend was smilin lol i left on the last song tho "turn my swag on" i left like right on the last chours. to me it was a cou' concert! maybe because ppl reconized me and because i was out chillin lol

Quote Originally Posted by untitled316
    yea man i wish i would have saw you doing that. i saw ya a few times there i was just busy. you prob saw me hanging up posters areound the place. i have a few more videos from there i just got to have the time to post them.

yea i ment i was in the crowd doing it..lol b4 anyone be like I DIDNT SEE U ON STAGE LOL i was in the crowd doing the thrusting to the side and the lil hand pushin thing they did on the 2nd verse i was clownin i wouldve did the leg shake thing too but i was around some stiff ppl lol and i was already shinin on them too much lol

DOPE!! I loved this part of the show!!

Quote Originally Posted by marvin

me too! kutt was walkin in the crowd all day lol i think he was bored of being on the tour bus lol cause he was skateboradin lol by the vip i shouldve recorded it and he was walkin around during the whole show lol sucks for anyone who dont live by,in,or around kc!!!! hahahaah!!! cause i saw him like 6 times but i wasnt tryna bug him after i flowed for him. and i just looked over and went about my walk because it was soooooo many women that maybe me and him was on the same page like daaaaaaaaamn look at that chick daaaaaaaaaamn look at that one!! lol only they probley went to holla at him and i was just checkin everyone out lol

Quote Originally Posted by marvin

I know.. I snapped a few pics of him in the crowd but didnt want to rush him or anything lol..plus he was talking to a few females out there so I didnt want to interupt..

me too! kutt was walkin in the crowd all day lol i think he was bored of being on the tour bus lol cause he was skateboradin lol by the vip i shouldve recorded it and he was walkin around during the whole show lol sucks for anyone who dont live by,in,or around kc!!!! hahahaah!!! cause i saw him like 6 times but i wasnt tryna bug him after i flowed for him. and i just looked over and went about my walk because it was soooooo many women that maybe me and him was on the same page like daaaaaaaaamn look at that chick daaaaaaaaaamn look at that one!! lol only they probley went to holla at him and i was just checkin everyone out lol