Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: you think i got what it takes to do a track with Tech???

you think i got what it takes to do a track with Tech???

i know im reachin for the stars here lol.. but look im in this rap group 928 Saints. weve been makin music for about a year now myspace.com/928saints... this morning i just took all our recorded tracks and cut everything but my verses (and hooks if i was on it) pretty much everything ive recorded so far and i uploaded it all onto my PROFILE ON HERE. so if you guys could take the time to give it a listen, let me know what you think and if my dream of doin a song with the n9ne is within reach, ya know what im sizzlin? haha... thanks

You need more energy IMO and in the last one Elevated you had a lot but you sound too white.
    lol
    but i think your good

i try to put as much energy as i can but im trying to say everything perfect at the same time too. i gotta find a happy medium with that.. and as far as sounding white, well i am white lol, so theres not too much i can do about that.. but thanks for checkin it out give us a myspace add!

Quote Originally Posted by Technition4life
    You need more energy IMO and in the last one Elevated you had a lot but you sound too white.
    lol
    but i think your good

Heard a couple of your tracks, although I dont think youre on Techs level, but lets keep this shit real here, theres not many people that are. Your is clean, but like dude before me said, you need to get amped a bit more. It kinda sounds like youre reading from a paper, and that energy just isnt there.

As for the "Sound white" comment, who gives a flying fuck. lol. Look at Mad Child. He sounds white, but that mother fucker got FLOWS. Its all about the energy. Your sound is your sound.

well trust me im not reading my lyrics while im spittin i usually have these songs written out for like a month before i actually get to recording them..i will say tho i can hear the lack of energy in "You Fake" and a little in "Panties Droppin" now that you guys have said something.. these were some of the first songs ive done and was still gettin comfortable on the mic.. but other than those 2 i really feel like i had enough energy on the rest. maybe if you heard the complete songs you could get more of a feel for my verses and the overall mood of the track?? thanks for the feedback tho any criticism is useful.. add us! www.myspace.com/928saints

Quote Originally Posted by Dev
    Heard a couple of your tracks, although I dont think youre on Techs level, but lets keep this shit real here, theres not many people that are. Your is clean, but like dude before me said, you need to get amped a bit more. It kinda sounds like youre reading from a paper, and that energy just isnt there.

As for the "Sound white" comment, who gives a flying fuck. lol. Look at Mad Child. He sounds white, but that mother fucker got FLOWS. Its all about the energy. Your sound is your sound.

I like your lyrics and like you said I think if you find that happy medium you'll be set but shit like that just takes time, you've only been in the game for about a year just keep working on it and you'll learn what works for you and your sound and what don't. Then I guess the other part would be the beats could be a little better but that usually comes with time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tip-C
    i try to put as much energy as i can but im trying to say everything perfect at the same time too. i gotta find a happy medium with that.. and as far as sounding white, well i am white lol, so theres not too much i can do about that.. but thanks for checkin it out give us a myspace add!

lol
    but i think your good

Imma keep it real dirty,u say youve been rappin about a year?I am a asshole when it comes to people sayin they rap and yada yada,but u aint bad,with more practice,figure out your and a lil more time,your shit will be good.But not bad,u r on the right track......Ive hollered at Tech about 10-15 times,rapped for him a few and now i dont need to rap for him cause he knows i spit heat,i have a fam and bills to pay so i dont have a demo to give,if i did i woulda been on a track with em,I can call him anytime on the cell phone he shouted me out at the show in stl a few days ago tellin the crowd thats my homeboy daze hes one of the dopest rappers in stlouis,u havent heard of em yet but u will,he lemmie on stage last show to propose to my now wife,...my point is hes busy as fuck,u gotta stay on em,cause the first 2 times i spit for emm he just said thats dope the 3rd i was backstage and kali,kutt and tech flipped when they heard,now i can call him,so keep on dont stop,be a fuckin beast and never stop no matter who says what,at least u got somewhere to record,i goota baby so no money for that and look at what ive done,..might not have a deal but shit to people like me and u thats big,not many people can walk up on tech after hes been on tour for 6 months and he knows who u are.,,,do what u do dog...relentlessly

My god. Reading that hurt my eyes. You may be a "Dope" rapper, but my question is this. Can anyone understand what you say? English my friend. Its great.

Quote Originally Posted by Daze
    Imma keep it real dirty,u say youve been rappin about a year?I am a asshole when it comes to people sayin they rap and yada yada,but u aint bad,with more practice,figure out your and a lil more time,your shit will be good.But not bad,u r on the right track......Ive hollered at Tech about 10-15 times,rapped for him a few and now i dont need to rap for him cause he knows i spit heat,i have a fam and bills to pay so i dont have a demo to give,if i did i woulda been on a track with em,I can call him anytime on the cell phone he shouted me out at the show in stl a few days ago tellin the crowd thats my homeboy daze hes one of the dopest rappers in stlouis,u havent heard of em yet but u will,he lemmie on stage last show to propose to my now wife,...my point is hes busy as fuck,u gotta stay on em,cause the first 2 times i spit for emm he just said thats dope the 3rd i was backstage and kali,kutt and tech flipped when they heard,now i can call him,so keep on dont stop,be a fuckin beast and never stop no matter who says what,at least u got somewhere to record,i goota baby so no money for that and look at what ive done,..might not have a deal but shit to people like me and u thats big,not many people can walk up on tech after hes been on tour for 6 months and he knows who u are.,,,do what u do dog...relentlessly

uhe is white silly fuck,if your not a white boy from the hood,u better sound white,...thats the one thing i cant stand,i go to tech shows and all of the sudden all the county white boys turn into bloods,red rags,ect.stop stuntin,the minute a crab ran up on theyed nut up

lol
    but i think your good

yeah. english is great

And i hit up the STL shows all the time, when did u propose to ya wife???

Quote Originally Posted by Daze