Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rock the Bells in Kansas City...

Rock the Bells in Kansas City...

So i was at the Big Summer Jam 2 concert in KC on saturday, and i'm pretty sure Tech said Rock the Bells was coming to KC, even though its not posted on the website. I was very faded at the time though so i could be mistaken. Did anyone else hear him say that?

Please tell me this is true...

Im pretty sure it's what he said. I wouldn't make it up. I was fucked up though, but not too fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Ryan
    Please tell me this is true...

he said he's commin back wit nas and he mention the tour..thing is they dont advertise him on the one thats in kc.. so its one of the guessin game things.. we gonna go anyway tho.. if my friend gets the day off.. we going and just gonna be in the crowd chillin.. probley glowin all night lol ima be in my blue shoes wit the blue light..i might let him wear my white ones wit the green light lol this way u kno who we are lol like the last concert let me know u from the site if i make it out there!! hahaha!! see yaw out there!!

Rock the Bells comes to Miami every year, and for some reason, this year they are not coming. It sucks, the venue is 5 minutes walking distance from my place. For once I didn't have to take a road trip to see tech. But they fucked that up for me

i might not be going.. got some bad news from my friend.. that was my only true way to go to.. so ahhh..

He did indead say that I was wondering y its not on the scedualed rain when's the concert u speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by matt
    He did indead say that I was wondering y its not on the scedualed rain when's the concert u speak of?
    the concert here in one week..

Damn! When! Where! I have to go to that concert bro, and i need to take off work as well. Tickets better not be expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

Quote Originally Posted by T Nik.
    Damn! When! Where! I have to go to that concert bro, and i need to take off work as well. Tickets better not be expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

I think tickets are around 100.00 but dont quote me on that. I know it will be atleast 50.00 due to the lineup and all the bigger named artists showing up. Be prepared to drop out lol....Im not going to this show but I'll probably hit the one in KC later this year. Im sure it will be closer to K.O.D time so maybe well start to get sneak peaks of the album