Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rain Dollaz at the summer jam 2 concert!!!

Rain Dollaz at the summer jam 2 concert!!!

yo man ima have to hit yaw wit the lil videos and stuff later..they not all extra good but what i can give u is this...some pics. i got one wit kali baaaaby but ima have to add it later. let it be known that i did spit a verse.. not for tech tho.. it was for kutty!! i said man can i spit u a verse?! and he was like YEA! then i did the red nose verse and i was kinda actin it out a lil he was listenin and when the parts where it kinda sounds fast i could see him look like ooh ok he tryna do something lol!! on the part of the song where i said "fina clown all of yaw niggaz when i put my nose on and then i turn my back" i turned around since he was listenin like how u stand when ur next to someone and i keep going like "and when i turn my back.. dont be thinkin that u won // i gotta do what i gotta do cause ppl put me down and treat me like im dumb //" i said it mad too..and then the last 2 lines i was clownin because i said

"will u remember the RAIN spittin and reppin like midwest choppaz?...// " then i tapped kutty on the soulder and said.. "then add me to strange and kiss my ass while im collectin these dollaz...RAIN DOLLAZ NIGGA!! //" (the line isnt to no one) and he was like oooooooohhhh!!! that shit was tight!!! it was tight 4real!! he shook my hand and i was like maaaan i wanted to do that wit yaw tonight on stage and i said BUT U KNOW..... LOL and he said now u know that aint gonna happen man!! lol and we laughed and i said yea. and then we broke out.

but kutty was allllllllllllllllllllllllllll through the crowd there was no missin him he was out there like he was a normal guy walkin around i almost bumped into him like 3 times lol just because i saw him alot lol and once i was just posted over kinda by him not even tryna ask him nothing or bother him lol its crazy that even some of the ppl who work wit strange remembers me lol one dude was like oh yeah whats up Rain Dollaz i remember u from the video shoot!! lol i said oh shit iight whats up!

in the vip tech was like RAIN DOLLAZ!! WHATS UP BRO!! HAHHAA OH THE SONG FOR DA BRAIDER HAHAHAH!!! i gave him another demo lol i said man its on there he said OOOH HAHAHA ITS ON HERE YEEEAA!! MUCH LOVE BABY I SEE U OUT HERE AGAIN!!! SHOWIN UP! i said yea man im gonna always be around and he said HAHA! MUCH LOVE I APPRECIATE THAT! i was nervous again BUT i asked him could i flow for him not at the moment because it was loud and ppl was tryna get they time in too..so i said b4 u leave can i flow for u and he said YEEEAA!!! U AINT NEVER DONE THAT YEA!! 4sure ima catch up wit u ina lil bit! i said cou cou!! hell yeah! i know man i got all nervous and shy b4 and he busted out laughin and i did too. then i got my stuff signed and sat down for like 5 mins then got up saw mackzilla and talked to krizz and he was chillin told me about his next cd that its gonna be really good i dont think chingy will be on the album like back in feb he told me. i told him ima buy 2 and he shook my hand and said thank u! and at the end tech was leavin i was outside talkin to some ppl who promote for strange and i was like TECH ...TECH but he was already walkin to the door to where u go to the buses i was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN...because i had spit the verse for them..they really like it.. so then i just said maaan ima spit this shit for kutty who was walkin in as i was and he like it too i talked to krizz again i was like man i was suppose to spit a verse for tech he told me he'd get back wit me later krizz said he would go talk to him for me.. so now if i even see tech anywhere im spittin that verse lol it could be ina store lol its gonna be on the spot now!!! its one verse i do know of mines lol

oh and i saw the big hommie BIG SCOOB!! my nigga said this to me.. scoob said. (lookin over a dudes shoulder) OOOOHHHH SHIT I SAW U ON YOUTUBE DOG U A CRAZY NIGGAZ I SAW U ROLLIN DOWN THE STREET IN UR CAR BUMPIN MY SHIT AND YEA U CRAZY!!! I WAS ROLLIN!! i said ohhhh shit damn well thanks and we was chillin for a sec in the crowd and he was tellin me he saw me because he checks youtube and sees what ppl say and if ppl hatin since he signed wit strange and stuff and i was like ohhh shit i was over there like we fam... i got the pic too as proof ima post later!! concert was hella cou!! kinda slow at points wit ppl i didnt know but hella cou.. even soulja boy lol i talked to murs really quickly too.. 4got to ask him when he droppin a cd or anything but he opened up and black walt came next and did the "drama" song but cut the last verse and i got some kinda close video of that..all i will post later just hada tell yaw this!!!!

RAIN DOLLAZ HAS MADE A MARK..HOW DEEP WILL THAT BE...ONLY TIME WILL TELL!!

Rain Dollaz wit TTS (irv da phenom and Louie 5) homework jones was there too i was actualy kickin it wit them for awhile in the crowd thanks to louie!!! shouts out to tts!!

and BIG SCOOB!! hahaha i felt like somebody for once!!!

Good job with the meet greet man. If it was me I would be more nervous rapping for Kutt then Tech. I kind of know what to expect from Tech...but Kutt is kind of a mystery lol...good job if you got his ear..and Big up to Scoob checking out youtube vids lol....good shit..

Is that you lol

Ughhh I threw a water bottle at soulja but it was because the gurl told me to and paid me a 20 she said when he walks by then I was like why? and she said cause he's so damn hot

K.O.D. ft. rain dollaz kutt kalhoun and krizz kaliko

Whassup rain dollaz, i met u at the concert, told you i'd drop you a line. Did tech say rock the bells was coming to KC or was i just too fucked up? Oh yeah and i saw kutt walkin around in the crowd so i had to go talk to him, he was cool as helll. Man that concert was toooo crazy, Rick ross was my 2nd fav after tech, of course.

wtf why would there be a track named K.O.D I doubt that'll happen sense its his album

you never know. some if not most artist use a track title for the CD title. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    wtf why would there be a track named K.O.D I doubt that'll happen sense its his album
    RAIN DOLLAZ!

lol man that shits tight homie. looks like you had a blast.

also I thought Big scoob was taller. lol unless Rain is like 7 feet.

yeah like sickology 101 but why would he even jump to conclusions and from Rainz Misunderstood thing yeah he might wanna go into hiding if Krizz hears that lolzzz