Thread: Tech N9ne Delimas old trial shit

Tech N9ne Delimas old trial shit

wats up wit dalima he wouldnt let big mike pick im up 4 court about a year and a half ago... didnt know if that shit was fuckin wit him bein on the album.. though he and someone else recruited KD, thru a song ah heard.

also i seen u at spirit fest in like 2001, xP u asked what songs i liked, i was about to say Einstein, an du were like "All of them " and i couldnt disagree, so i say Ya. u were hella cool though u n kutt calhoun signed me a CD sampler i cant remember the ones they were, but they had the Bar Code Crosses on them.. it was nice to meet you man.. peace.. btw Dalima came over to my house one day but it was too dam early for me ... came over wit mike the camera guy.. so i slept in and missed him... in retrospect i wish i had woke up and kicked it... but u know how things go.

a and Dalima was hella cool, my bro broke his neck and back the same week my pahps died back in '07 and he came up to the hospital wit a signed poster n shit just to kick it.. my moms white and he thought he was a respectable man, and i was wonderin if yall r gonna do some more collaboratin n shit, id like 2 meet u again someday man, just reply to this shit or email me at wfratzel@gmail.com aif yall r gonna do some shit im offa like i-70 and state ave kc k .. pz out homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter William Fratzel
    also i seen u at spirit fest in like 2001, xP u asked what songs i liked, i was about to say Einstein, an du were like "All of them " and i couldnt disagree, so i say Ya. u were hella cool though u n kutt calhoun signed me a CD sampler i cant remember the ones they were, but they had the Bar Code Crosses on them.. it was nice to meet you man.. peace.. btw Dalima came over to my house one day but it was too dam early for me ... came over wit mike the camera guy.. so i slept in and missed him... in retrospect i wish i had woke up and kicked it... but u know how things go.

WTF

Do you like talking to yourself?