Thread: Loved the show

Loved the show

Techn9ne puts on the best show I have ever seen period....s

the KC one??

Aw my bad..i was at the Columbia one..shoulda specified.....

I just got home from the KC show...he had the tightest stage show Ive seen from him in a minute...deff more energy then most of the acts that touched the stage...plus he busted out the Micheal Jackson on em....ic shit...

Oh and 816 boys=Areola!!!

Love it when Him Kutt Nad Kriss do there Dances....Stage show is so much better then ne commercial artist u will ever see...

Quote Originally Posted by marvin
    I just got home from the KC show...he had the tightest stage show Ive seen from him in a minute...deff more energy then most of the acts that touched the stage...plus he busted out the Micheal Jackson on em....ic shit...

when he did the micheal jackson part i was clowin in my glow shoes i did it too as they was doing it.. i knew it was commin up so i was like YO IM FINA CLOWN and i told louie 5 i was gonna clown and he was like oh u fina clown and i was like here we go then i grabbed my nutts and thrusted like micheal when they did it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin

when he did the micheal jackson part i was clowin in my glow shoes i did it too as they was doing it.. i knew it was commin up so i was like YO IM FINA CLOWN and i told louie 5 i was gonna clown and he was like oh u fina clown and i was like here we go then i grabbed my nutts and thrusted like micheal when they did it lol
    That was one of the best parts lol...plus the overall energy of his set compared to everyone elses was off the chain..