Thread: KC SHOW!!!

KC SHOW!!!

How was it?? Anyone record any vids or take piccs??

I have both. Im in the process of posting the few I took. I would have done a better job at taking more but I was having to much fun lol....they did do Areala....and it was craccin!!!

i didnt take close up video and i only got the intro i wanted to watch the show plus ran outta memory lol on my cam.

oh yeah let me say this.. if u see tech ask him not only about Rain Dollaz ask him about the song i made for DA BRAIDER!! one of the first things he said was THE SONG FOR DA BRAIDER!!! MUCH LOVE BABY!! IS IT ON THIS CD?!! HAHAHA!! YEA MAN!! ima say some more stuff in another post lol

good shit.. I took pics of Kalico and Kutt was walking around in front of where I was sitting so Ill post em up. I knew I say you there tho lol...I got a pic of you two but its not that great....ill post it in a few tho

Shit wuz hella raw I aint gonna lie 1 of da best I've seen in a minute 4real, hey yo rain I never saw u boy I wuz lookin all over 4 da glowin lol I kno I wuz makin ppl blind wit mine haha I aint gonna lie hella I mean hella ppl wuz hella amazed by my shit but 4real rain I gotcha man I'll hit u up 1 day when I'm bout 2 go 2 da legends or sumtin 2 let u c deez shoes bro

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    Shit wuz hella raw I aint gonna lie 1 of da best I've seen in a minute 4real, hey yo rain I never saw u boy I wuz lookin all over 4 da glowin lol I kno I wuz makin ppl blind wit mine haha I aint gonna lie hella I mean hella ppl wuz hella amazed by my shit but 4real rain I gotcha man I'll hit u up 1 day when I'm bout 2 go 2 da legends or sumtin 2 let u c deez shoes bro
    man idk where u was at because i was talkin about ur shoes all day lol i was like man where this nigga at lol then me and my friend was walkin around and i was shinnin on em and this lady was like wooooooooooow where u get those!! and i was everywhere i could be lol nobody hated on them..fights tried to break out ect.. i was like wow.. my friend was ready to steal on this dude because he was play fightin wit another guy and almost tripped him. it was crazy but cou! lol i was out there by tts for a lil bit.. saw big scoob kutty krizz ppl remembered me!! its was crazy read my post! this girl who i work wit was there wit me tryna stay warm i had my arm on her for a lil bit playin around lol then some other females i work wit was like CUT ON UR SHOES CUT ON UR SHOES...!!! i couldnt find them when it was dark tho.. lol

Yea 4real it wuz hella crazy but it all jesus but that wut I wuz doin da whole time 4real lookin 4 dat green glow and dem tiger pants lol but shit couldn't c u but oh well like I said I'll hit u up if I'm goin 2 da legends or sum shit like dat let u c dem shoes I mite go 2 dave and busters 2marrow but I'm not sure but if I do I'll hit u up and shit if u not busy u kno cuz u out there tryin 2 make a name 4 ur self and shit and I aint gonna try and stop it u kno but yea but when tech come back tho I'm gonna b there and I mite c u there lol but I'm gonna go vip this time the reason I didn't do it this time wuz cuz I didn't have dat much money but yeah I saw kutt and scoob I said wut up u c my boy rain dollaz and they like hell yea and rite there I cut my shoes on and they wuz like damn them r hella dope haha did they say sumtin bout ur blue 1s

My bad I mean dat blue glow I'm hella not gettin my shit correct lol