Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New strange Music tat i just got

New strange Music tat i just got

chia heres my new tat i just designed and did up<p ="text-align: left;"><width="600" height="450"/>[/p]

this is during the street team shit 4 genius album yesterday tell me what u think

shits sick been thinkin bout gettin on but dono what i want

Dope dude, Where did u get the chain and the big ass Kaliko poster. Thats dope that u put it outside so everyone can see it

well i cant really say were i got the charm but im street team so strange sends me a shit ton of randow flavor every time new shit drops so we canvous the fuckouta our town ever time

Charm is most likely from ebay

Ah cool cool.
    It just looked like them
    I still need to have a Strange charm made....cuz I won't buy the fake ass ebay ones either

Quote Originally Posted by Keipher Baker
    Nope cuz the ones on ebay r fake this is pure silver and to tell the trueth i had to have it made at a jewlery store

Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla
    Charm is most likely from ebay

That is one of the coolest Strange Music Tats I've seen yet! When I get mine (which is gonna be BEYOND EPIC), I will post it up for ya'll. Keep it Straaaaaange~!

~MUCH STRANGE LUV~

that shit is hard, i need to get me a tat. ill be 18 soon so ill get one soon

If u get a tattoo thats really visible is it hard to get a good job. Because I was workin for a grocery store for 8 an hour and they didnt hire people that had tat.

That is the first tat on here that I seen that is actually tight.My boys got a few that are dope.