Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: bullshit

  1. #1

    bullshit

    I just spent about the last hour and a half arguing that tech was the hardest rapper in the country. And the dude i was arguing with said lil' wayne was harder. That's some bullshit, tech can rip everybody hands down.........so tech if you're paying attention you gotta bring that shit. I've been down with you since '94 and went to school with melvin. Ya'll gotta bring that shit i'm bringing people out to the show that have'nt ever seen you. Much Love Mike Ramel. Just so you know I'll be in my home-made shirt, be lookin for me!!!

  2. #2
    Tech N9ne and Eminem are the Hardest!!! Everyone else is below soft... True story

  3. #3
    Senior Member David53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    462
    Nice. Not everyone is soft. Busta is tight. And a few others. But ya, Tech is definately the best. Hands down!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Gabriel
    Tech N9ne and Eminem are the Hardest!!! Everyone else is below soft... True story

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    190
    personaly i like underground rap in general so much better then mainstream. i like z-ro and trae you rarely hear them mentioned by mainstream unless its on a texas rappers album like cham or paul wall. i also think ya boy is good to.

  5. #5
    tech 4 life

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerd1127
    personaly i like underground rap in general so much better then mainstream. i like z-ro and trae you rarely hear them mentioned by mainstream unless its on a texas rappers album like cham or paul wall. i also think ya boy is good to.

  6. #6
    Senior Member CTK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    285
    You say Kutt is weak and Eminem is hard? Em is dope but somethings wrong with you

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Gabriel
    Tech N9ne and Eminem are the Hardest!!! Everyone else is below soft... True story

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    125
    He's also saying Immortal technique is soft, BTNH is soft, Tupac is soft, Prozak is soft. The list can go on for days lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    You say Kutt is weak and Eminem is hard? Em is dope but somethings wrong with you


    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Gabriel
    Tech N9ne and Eminem are the Hardest!!! Everyone else is below soft... True story

  8. #8
    Senior Member Big Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,560
    Everybody is hella hard besides da teenage bullshit like lil wayne and soulja boy and ppl like dat they r hella soft

Similar Threads

  1. what about this bullshit?
    By VBL in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 04:48 PM
  2. Such bullshit
    By AriolaAddict in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:53 AM
  3. This has to be bullshit!!!!!!!
    By GRIP in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:06 PM
  4. BULLSHIT!!!
    By TwiztidNorm in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 08:45 AM
  5. Bullshit
    By rogerd1127 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 04:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •