Thread: bullshit

bullshit

I just spent about the last hour and a half arguing that tech was the hardest rapper in the country. And the dude i was arguing with said lil' wayne was harder. That's some bullshit, tech can rip everybody hands down.........so tech if you're paying attention you gotta bring that shit. I've been down with you since '94 and went to school with melvin. Ya'll gotta bring that shit i'm bringing people out to the show that have'nt ever seen you. Much Love Mike Ramel. Just so you know I'll be in my home-made shirt, be lookin for me!!!

Tech N9ne and Eminem are the Hardest!!! Everyone else is below soft... True story

Nice. Not everyone is soft. Busta is tight. And a few others. But ya, Tech is definately the best. Hands down!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Gabriel
    Tech N9ne and Eminem are the Hardest!!! Everyone else is below soft... True story

personaly i like underground rap in general so much better then mainstream. i like z-ro and trae you rarely hear them mentioned by mainstream unless its on a texas rappers album like cham or paul wall. i also think ya boy is good to.

tech 4 life

Quote Originally Posted by rogerd1127
    personaly i like underground rap in general so much better then mainstream. i like z-ro and trae you rarely hear them mentioned by mainstream unless its on a texas rappers album like cham or paul wall. i also think ya boy is good to.

You say Kutt is weak and Eminem is hard? Em is dope but somethings wrong with you

He's also saying Immortal technique is soft, BTNH is soft, Tupac is soft, Prozak is soft. The list can go on for days lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    You say Kutt is weak and Eminem is hard? Em is dope but somethings wrong with you

Everybody is hella hard besides da teenage bullshit like lil wayne and soulja boy and ppl like dat they r hella soft