Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Krizz Kalico to have Solja boy on new album?

Krizz Kalico to have Solja boy on new album?

What? ya man, im all about getting mainstream people on the album for more recognition, but shit, why this faggot?

Where did you hear this at? The only features I've seen in press releases and such have been Tech N9ne, E-40, Kutt Calhoun & Big Scoob. If he had Soulja Boy on there, I would've expected him to be advertised as a feature, not be an "and More!"

From techs myspace, his new blog he posted. correct me if im wrong (which i think i am after re-reading it).

after re-reading it i think its just saying that he has a bit of sound or something liek solja or an artits krixx likes. he isnt appearing on the album. if thats the case, my bad haha.

"Powered by a fusion of funk, rap, rock, R&B and opera - a self-made KRIZZ KALIKO calls "Funkra" - GENIUS covers the entire spectrum of genres, from the slow and seductive "Get Off" with Tech N9ne and the rock-flavored "The Chemical" to the street anthem "Back Pack" and the album's crossover single, "Misunderstood." KRIZZ KALIKO pulls from a wide variety of artists he enjoys listening to, from Billy Joel and Elton John to Prince, Cee-Lo and Soulja Boy, and in doing so, he has made an album that defies categorization. Along for the aurally eclectic rollercoaster ride that is GENIUS are Tech N9ne, E-40, Kutt Calhoun and Big Scoob."

"KRIZZ KALIKO pulls from a wide variety of artists he enjoys listening to, from Billy Joel and Elton John to Prince, Cee-Lo and Soulja Boy, and in doing so, he has made an album that defies categorization"

Soulja Boy isn't going to be on the album... Krizz just enjoys listening to him

haha i beat you within 1 second. ya i caught on to that after re-readin it, my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    "KRIZZ KALIKO pulls from a wide variety of artists he enjoys listening to, from Billy Joel and Elton John to Prince, Cee-Lo and Soulja Boy, and in doing so, he has made an album that defies categorization"

Soulja Boy isn't going to be on the album... Krizz enjoys listening to him

Fuck Soilja boy he dissed Tulsa on Stage SO FUCK HIM!

That PK is describing the type of sound he explores on the album, not the features on it. The Cee-Lo reference is in direct corrolation with the song "Misunderstood" on the sampler, since people have been saying the song sounds like a Gnarls Barkley song.

ya i got that after i re-read it lol. thanks

Hes talkin bout the other Soulja. Its a dude from Washington. An underground cat.

no he isnt. thats Soulja, this is Soulja boy he is talking about. the other guy name just soulja is just soulja. this says soulja boy.

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Hes talkin bout the other Soulja. Its a dude from Washington. An underground cat.