Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what im wearin to the summer jam 2 concert!!!

what im wearin to the summer jam 2 concert!!!

so if u see me come let me know u from the site!!! much love to my fam on here yaw!!! we are in numbers and THIS IS STRANGE YEAR!!! WORLD WIDE FAMES NEAR!!!

ur gonna be hot
    i gotta rock some short
    dope fuckin shoes

Quote Originally Posted by empirehammer
    ur gonna be hot
    i gotta rock some short
    dope fuckin shoes

thats nothing!!! look for me at night!!! lol its gonna be 3 of us shinnin!! if dude still shows up wit the red version of my shoes and then i let my friend wear my other plan ones but wit the green light lol we gonna get hated on or ppl gonna be like oooh shit!! lol ahhahah either way look at what i start!!! i am a walkin fashion statement even on my worst day and what i say is worth hearin even when i cant say it!!! hahaha! thanks man ima be lookin for u and seein the ppl u rollin wit too much love fam!

forsure
    much love bro
    ill say whats up in the vip

sorry but where the fuck is summer jam ..and when is it?

Foo I beat you hah I got the golden Nike hah then im wear Bandana red shirt and short I changed the shoes DDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    sorry but where the fuck is summer jam ..and when is it?
    its our kc concert blaze!! ur cou!! we not gettin sickology101 as the name we gettin summer jam 2 which started last year wit the whole t.i. tech keisha cole gorilla zoe ect. concert its just the BIG summer concert for the kc area!! which i hope continues!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Foo I beat you hah I got the golden Nike hah then im wear Bandana red shirt and short I changed the shoes DDDDD
    u gonna be there? or u just playin? lol i just posted what ima wear so ppl know to say whats up if they want!! cause i am a quite to myself type of person if i dont know u lol

Lol can't wait for what soulja boy says when tech goes on b4 he'll be all like who's this Local nigga goin on b4 me I ain't goin on and this time Travis'll kick his man incharges ass unlike keisha's

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Lol can't wait for what soulja boy says when tech goes on b4 he'll be all like who's this Local nigga goin on b4 me I ain't goin on and this time Travis'll kick his man incharges ass unlike keisha's
    soulja boy closes the show what u talkin about? and actualy i doubt he would trip.. because im pretty sure they will make sure this year its talked about and planned out and none of that ppl dont know stuff.. now im not fina get on here and talk like i know it all BUT tech got ADDED last year to the concert.. as a radio deal thing. from what i read later on in our paper in the kc area. sooo orignaly it mightve been like someone going on b4 tech then he got added then they thinkin since it is his area should close out or be close to the last spot which i feel should happen too!! but then u get the bratty ppl of the industry that even lets say if the artist is cou wit it they ppl wont like that..and trip.. or the artist will trip. but see they aint like me.. because shit.. if im gettin fans to come see me.. and im doing what i enjoy and im gettin paid for it.. shit put me on any slot.. lol but idk.. its egos.. if there is a prob at this concert.. it'll just show once again they fear what they dont know... they dont know tech...like really really kno him.. no dick riddin but im like damn let the man rule the concert in his own city!!!!! cause even puttin him b4 a major artist they fuckin up lol hahhaha!!! it will be energy they not use to!!! then watch only certain ppl will be energized after he walks off the stage lol