Thread: Random after show cypher with Ces Cru and Jeff Turner

Random after show cypher with Ces Cru and Jeff Turner

I was at the SE tour on Sunday and after the show we were all chillin in the parking lot of the venue and Jeff Turner started beat boxing. if you don't know who Jeff Turner is, he's an up and coming rapper out of San Jose, CA. he's done a few team backpack cyphers, one with krizz and one with aqualeo. anyway godi started spittin and then jeff and ubi joined in. I took a video of a good amount of it, the sound quality isn't ideal but I thought i'd post it in case anyone was interested.

Pretty cool!

That was one of my favorite shows, everyone killed it!!! Anthony, you should go to Johnny V's in San Jose on Wednesdays Jeff is there every time unless he has something going on. hes hella chillin to kick it with plus last time me and my gf went he introduced us to Kung fu Vampire when he showed up, it was dope.

Sick!

yea it was a great show! and im gunna end up goin to the santa cruz show for the JV tour. but, me and my homie are opening for San Quinn on 10/25 in Mountain VIew. I can get you a ticket for like 15. just fb me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous DA

That was one of my favorite shows, everyone killed it!!! Anthony, you should go to Johnny V's in San Jose on Wednesdays Jeff is there every time unless he has something going on. hes hella chillin to kick it with plus last time me and my gf went he introduced us to Kung fu Vampire when he showed up, it was dope.

Dwamnnnn, thats sick the 25th is one of my days off so i wont have to request it off. yeah and i was gonna try and dip to the JV one, are they doing VIP for that one?

yea man im fuckin juiced hahaha. and we're not sure yet on the vip. I am also waiting for that information before buying my ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous DA

Dwamnnnn, thats sick the 25th is one of my days off so i wont have to request it off. yeah and i was gonna try and dip to the JV one, are they doing VIP for that one?