Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Tech peform at Rock the Bells without face paint?

Will Tech peform at Rock the Bells without face paint?

I dont think i have ever seen him get on stage with out some sort of face paint until this performance for rock the bells. It was kind of weird to see for me...Do you think he will go paintless for this tour? Lets keep this thread clean please just answer the fucking question

He wore face paint for Paid Dues. I imagine he will for RTB

he didnt have his paint on the press conference which was the same day as this. i doubt hell perform without it.thats one thing that makes tech different from most rappers[outside of the underground] but even then his face paint is still different then everyone else in the underground

the only reason why he wouldnt have the face paint to me is because he is performing toward a mainstream audience. And they might be more accepting of Tech if there is no paint. but I hope he doesnt. The paint makes Tech Tech. Its his signature.

it doesn't even look like anybody in the crowd is really diggin it

tech n9ne shows are like 1000x better than this he does when its like with a bunch of other artists

Exactly what I was thinkin'.....that crowd was not into it at all besides like 10 people

Quote Originally Posted by boogie sauce
    it doesn't even look like anybody in the crowd is really diggin it

got damn it...this crowd pisses me off..

Gay ass bastards, straight wasted good ass front row position to just sit there like a bunch of retards.

Anyways....bout the face paint, he is wearing less and less, i wonder if wearing less this time around on the sickology tour is the start of him trying to wear less each time till he finally aint got none and we all "get use to it". so he thinks we would...some might, i mean i was shocked as all hell when he lopped off the red spikes, but i got use to it and think his hair has evolved perfect and fits him just fine for a positive look and new tech n9ne.

Im also wonderin since there will be alot of artists there on the rock the bells tour if this willl open up doors or opportunity for some new collabos for him or maybe even new beefs due to somebody actin stupid runnin their mouths back stage??? What u guys think ?

idk i think at rock the bells if he comes out wit paint most of the crowd will be turned off to him right away witch suck, so maybe he wont do face just far rtb but then do it again once he has every one at rock the bells digging him after the show

lol no rlly but it was koo though