Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me get Tech on the radio in sacramento by going to this site

Help me get Tech on the radio in sacramento by going to this site

Please help. i would love to hear some tech out here. even if you don't live in sac just go to this link and request some new tech songs.

if you decide to help wat songs did you request

http://www.ksfm.com/pages/604169.php

bump get tech airplaay guys

just play em in your cd player....ull be listenin to a clean version of the song anyways on the radio

personally i dont see y it matters if hes on the radio or not

Some of us here, actually try to make tech n9ne bigger than what he already is, radio play is one of those things that gets tech's name out there. He gives you one of the greatest live musical performances in any genre, the least we could do as fans is try to spread the sickness out to everyone who doesn't know what Stange Music is. I'll definetly go to that site and if anyone else needs hep in their city, post it up on this topic, i'm sure a buuch of us will blow that station up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlaze3790
    just play em in your cd player....ull be listenin to a clean version of the song anyways on the radio

good shit. thats exactly whatim tryin to do. im tryin to give back to tech since he gives us great albums

Quote Originally Posted by Ociris
    Some of us here, actually try to make tech n9ne bigger than what he already is, radio play is one of those things that gets tech's name out there. He gives you one of the greatest live musical performances in any genre, the least we could do as fans is try to spread the sickness out to everyone who doesn't know what Stange Music is. I'll definetly go to that site and if anyone else needs hep in their city, post it up on this topic, i'm sure a buuch of us will blow that station up lol.

Done homie. Tech gets air time where i live. It's a small no for profit station but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent
    good shit. thats exactly whatim tryin to do. im tryin to give back to tech since he gives us great albums

Quote Originally Posted by Ociris

what songs did yall request

blown away, Bunk Rock Bitch and red nose

Quote Originally Posted by RoFuS
    what songs did yall request

102.5 sucks now....all they play is that lady caca and 3oh3! shit..I doubt they'll play tech. but keep trying man!!

Alright I requested Blown Away, Red Nose, Like Yeah... I think those would go well on the radio. Hopefully you'll be listening to Tech soon!