Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your occupation?

What is your occupation?

I'm a projectionist for a chain of dine-in movie theaters out here in Texas...
    bored as FUCK currently at the job...just wonderin what all you TECHNICIANS do for your GRIP LOAD?
    I'm actually a "film-technician"...so thats kinda cool...i guess.
    Hit this thread up fuckers...unless your with like 8%of the country that is unemployed (or whatever that percentage is now a days).

I'm unemployed, now before people start calling me a lazy fucker. check yourselves. I already know I am. lol. but for real. I was hit by a car while walkin when I was two weeks from bein 14 and now I get 903.05 (I don't know what the 3.05 is for) a month til I turn 28. so I plan on bein self employed by bein a rap artist by that time. even if I ain't bankin like 50. lol. its either that or start my own medical marijuana grow op. XD.

Damn.
    Sorry if you walk with a limp or something now (or if you just claim to be SUMN LIKE A PIMP, its all good)!
    haha, but shit...I'd probably do the SAME EXACT thing...shit, can someone run me over when im walkin down the street?---and not kill me??

well I was in a ditch like ten feet from the road. lol. drunk fucker said he thought I was a mail box. MOTHER FUCKER! I'm 300 lbs. lol. MAILBOX?!?

it was only a good 6 months recovery. hell. hurtin while you sleep.

i work ina place where i pack medicine to be shipped out.. boriin but easy.

lol pill stocker! I knew there was somethin funny about you rain. actin all normal and shit. then lookin all fucked up all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShot024
    lol pill stocker! I knew there was somethin funny about you rain. actin all normal and shit. then lookin all fucked up all the time.
    im far from normal. and i look fucked up cause i be sad all the time

well then buck up champ. fuck a hater. because if he in my radius, all I smell is the haterism drippin off their hater lips, If they wanna come up, get crushed like potater chips, cause fact is I don't play wit those hatin, they turn to vapors quick.

well then buck up champ. fuck a hater. because if he in my radius, all I smell is the haterism drippin off their hater lips, If they wanna come up, get crushed like potater chips, cause fact is I don't play wit those hatin, they turn to vapors quick.

lol its not just haters.. its life.. i dont like this world.. i just maintain lol

Nice line...ha
    yeah, I dont think ANY of us Technicians are NORMAL...we're all fucked up in our own ways...that aint a bad thing either.