Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juss Wonderin

Juss Wonderin

Juss Wonderin,But DO U Think Kutty Cal Or Kali Make As Much As Tecca N9na?
    Justa Thot...

nope

How Much LESS DO U Think They Make?
    Couple Grand?

idk man. nowere near what nina makes. but they still paid tho

Well you gotta put it this way. people are usually paid what they are valued at. now krizz and kutt are just acts. tech is VP of Strange or some shit. even if tech was just an act as well he would most likely be the main attraction so he would definitly get paid more.

His shit sells more and he co owns strange tech could retire n still make bank just by co owning strange wit trav.

Kutt and Krizz are making money, but Tech, as owner of Strange, is also making money for the albums that Krizz and Kutt sell.

Tech makes the most because he has the biggest fanbase and co-owns the label..Since he basically heads his own business, of course he makes the most.

I think what they make is pretty equal though, because even tho Tech must get some back for the sales by Kaliko and Kutt, they all tour together, that's why most new Technicians think that Tech N9ne is a 3 man group..They make the most money off live shows, and they all give it everything they've got, so I'd be surprised if all three of em didn't get an equal cut of the ticket sales.

But yeah, most of the merch/album profit probably goes to Trav/Tech.

Im not 100% sure but I highly doubt it would be an equal split, because if Tech wasnt on the tour with them they wouldnt have as many in the crowd.

Ya I Knew Tech Was Gonna Be Makin More And I Figured He Beat Them In Pay By Some Grands But YA...Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn
    Tech makes the most because he has the biggest fanbase and co-owns the label..Since he basically heads his own business, of course he makes the most.

I think what they make is pretty equal though, because even tho Tech must get some back for the sales by Kaliko and Kutt, they all tour together, that's why most new Technicians think that Tech N9ne is a 3 man group..They make the most money off live shows, and they all give it everything they've got, so I'd be surprised if all three of em didn't get an equal cut of the ticket sales.

But yeah, most of the merch/album profit probably goes to Trav/Tech.