Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO MGK AT HIGHLINE BALLROOM ON JUNE 17TH SUNDAY IN NYC?????

NO MGK AT HIGHLINE BALLROOM ON JUNE 17TH SUNDAY IN NYC?????

I called the venue and they said he's not on the line up, they have no explanation...I called Penny and she said his last show is supposed to be the 30th of this month...any info anybody????

You won't be missing out anyways..biggest doucher ever. He turned down an autograph to my buddy and said "I'm not signing shit unless you buy something". And was a bitch to take a picture with me. Fuck MGK. Lost so much respect for him. And I was the one of the people with threads on him supporting him when 'Lace Up' dropped. It irks me that MGK is taking this tour for granted. He got banned from a venue somewhere out on the west coast cause his dumbass had an altercation with the security (more pissed off fans). He left my meet and greet early (more pissed off fans). He definitely got big headed after he signed the deal with Diddy and dropped 'Wild Boy'. Don't get me wrong, he's an ok artist, and a good performer, but him being a major asshole like that to not just me, but alot of people, make me not like bumping his shit.

Sorry N shit for the rant. But fuck come on MGK.

He's jumping on the Warped Tour. That's why he won't be on the last round of dates.

Say what you want but when they were in KC he was cool to everyone. Signing autographs, taking pics, he even stood in the balcony and watched most of Tech's set. I'm not a fan of his, but I respect him for putting on a helluva show and being a cool guy when we met him. I think he was getting burned out 1/3 of the way into the tour. He kept saying on Twitter that it was a long tour and how none of the fans knew who he was or reacted when he was onstage.

Quote Originally Posted by QCtechnician

You won't be missing out anyways..biggest doucher ever. He turned down an autograph to my buddy and said "I'm not signing shit unless you buy something". And was a bitch to take a picture with me. Fuck MGK. Lost so much respect for him. And I was the one of the people with threads on him supporting him when 'Lace Up' dropped. It irks me that MGK is taking this tour for granted. He got banned from a venue somewhere out on the west coast cause his dumbass had an altercation with the security (more pissed off fans). He left my meet and greet early (more pissed off fans). He definitely got big headed after he signed the deal with Diddy and dropped 'Wild Boy'. Don't get me wrong, he's an ok artist, and a good performer, but him being a major asshole like that to not just me, but alot of people, make me not like bumping his shit.

Yeah I went last Sunday since I knew he wasnt gonna be on a bunch soon even though I had like 5 dates to choose from.

And MGK was hella friendly at the meet and greet. He was genuinely excited when he saw I had the XXL Freshman magazine for him to sign and I talked to him a bit about the shoot. No problem taking a picture either. He did leave the meet and greet hella early (it seemed like) but not a lot of people went to him so I don't hold it against him.

I think they just messed up. They also left Krizz Kaliko out of the line up. But then again they will be in NYC the mecca of rap. I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing a collab or something.

Tech won't go on stage without Kaliko, he'll be there.

From MGK's Facebook:

PSA: the NYPD have banned me from tomorrows show at the Highland Ballroom. I've been wrongfully stereotyped because of a bullshit story...I'm tired of paying consequences for false shit! I leave blood, sweat and tears on the stage everynight for my fans! They deserve that show. Ima figure out something we can do for my NY fans next time we come back who won't get to see me tomorrow.

Same here, The reason Kells doesnt sign shit for people unless they buy something is cause there are alot of fake ass people who have him sign shit and they put it up on ebay and they are making money off of him..If he knows your a fan, he probably wouldnt have had a problem with it. I've never heard of MGK doing anything like that to a fan. He also is bipolar lol so maybe he was in a pissy mood. These people are human man. I mean dude for fucks sake he gets on the EST group and calls the fans that have posted their name and numbers for him to call because HE ASKED them to do so! He gives a fuck about his fans and wouldnt ever do anything like that unless one, he was just in a terrible fucking mood, or he thought you were someone looking to make money off of him. LACE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by QCtechnician