Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Krizz Kaliko Vocals

Krizz Kaliko Vocals

told you he doesn't do all the vocals

are u talkin that he might have a back track playin during concert? if so ...go on wit that man..u get up there and sing in the studio let alone in front of ppl 50 cities deep and then u tell me if u can even sing just the verses...let alone the chours too.. KALI BABY!!! get ready to be schooled again come july!!!

lol but Tech Does it look at him in the background yellin ANXIETY

They do have backtrack playing during the show Rain. But you dont get much of a chance to hear. Everynow and then you do. But Him, Tech, and Kutt all sing each others verses. its dope as fuck. I love the show man.

I know but its not backtrack Tech does the vocal cause explain how do you go from krizz's feature on Tale from the sick on the song Under the Rain to anxiety -.-

Quote Originally Posted by David
    They do have backtrack playing during the show Rain. But you dont get much of a chance to hear. Everynow and then you do. But Him, Tech, and Kutt all sing each others verses. its dope as fuck. I love the show man.

well then maybe i took this wrong but is it just a joke or is it sayin that krizz kaliko dont sing all his song.. i mean yea i cant even do a double voice in person lol so idk i was fina be like maaan not someone else tryna break down the artist .

he doesn't do the vocals for it

He did the vocals at the show. And Tech helped him out. Them cats performed for like 2 hours. You know they run outta breath and shit. And they do it night in and night out. You know the voice has to be getting worn out. Ill tell you one thing though, tech n9ne has a fucking insane amount of enegy man. Its unreal. that dude is hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by David

well then maybe i took this wrong but is it just a joke or is it sayin that krizz kaliko dont sing all his song.. i mean yea i cant even do a double voice in person lol so idk i was fina be like maaan not someone else tryna break down the artist .

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    see...i didnt take it wrong.. look in the cd man.. if it says ADDITIONAL VOCALS then yea its not only him.. just cause tech is yellin it dont mean he is the one on the cd doing the vocals... ahhhh see its saturday and ppl actin funny again lol thats like sayin just cause krizz does hype for kutt and tech he writes they songs and sings them and they dont sing they own songs because u saw them in show and they was all doing the song lol ah..trippin.

Oh, I get what you screamin Rain. I tought you just meant the stage show. Naw Krizz does all his vocals on his CD for sure. But on stage he got Kutt and Tech hypin for him. Haha, you a fool Rain. People actin funny on saturday. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    see...i didnt take it wrong.. look in the cd man.. if it says ADDITIONAL VOCALS then yea its not only him.. just cause tech is yellin it dont mean he is the one on the cd doing the vocals... ahhhh see its saturday and ppl actin funny again lol thats like sayin just cause krizz does hype for kutt and tech he writes they songs and sings them and they dont sing they own songs because u saw them in show and they was all doing the song lol ah..trippin.