Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does everyone get signed when they meet Tech?

What does everyone get signed when they meet Tech?

Just wondering what people take to get signed when they go to meet and greets, or when you've just met Tech or anyone from Strange Music, or any other musician really.

I made a mask that i took to get signed, and a painting to get signed to the two meet and greets I've been to.

My friend took a microphone that his dad had, before he passed back in Feburary, and had that signed by Tech at Red Rocks.

Dude Tech said there was like 400 people at that meet and greet in Denver. That had to have been nuts!!! There was only 15 in Rochester. And he said in Vegas only one dude showed up and they let homeboy on the bus. He has some new pics posted of that guy on the bus. That woulda been hella tight.

Ya. There were a lot of fucking people, show started at 7 and they were still going through the line until like 630, it started at 4. I was pissed, cuz me and my friend were toward the end of the line and we basically got rushed through the whole shit by then.

And my friend got this poster, and I had the shirt signed by everyone on Strange at the Strictly Strange Tour, got lucky that we SS sign em with everyone before they left.

Damn, thats why when I go to a meet and greet (3 so far) I go to a market where I know I will get my moneys worth. Denver, Ft. Collins, KC, Columbia, and Lawrence are usually fucking way packed. Rain is going to the one in KC, I will be interested in finding out how many people show up for that. It should be insane!!!! But all bullshit aside, the merchandise and ticket alone are worth the money. But when there is a lil crowd it just makes it more chill. Tech actuall spit a lil verse off Yukmouths upcoming CD that he did at the Rochester meet and greet. It was dope.

well ima get these shirts that came wit the vip signed for my mom

come on, only 1 in Vegas how is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Dude Tech said there was like 400 people at that meet and greet in Denver. That had to have been nuts!!! There was only 15 in Rochester. And he said in Vegas only one dude showed up and they let homeboy on the bus. He has some new pics posted of that guy on the bus. That woulda been hella tight.

man i would feel werid to see only one fan show up vip.. so yea thats nice he took him on the bus.

I once got aa outfit of his that was the school shirt, nike, and shortss hella fresh nikka lol its sweet looks gangsta

Thats what I said dog. But I guess everyone spent all there money gambling. LMAO. I aint makin this shit up though. This is straight from Tech. But go look at some of his recently added pics and you will see the homeboy that got to go on the bus. Lucky bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
    come on, only 1 in Vegas how is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by David