Thread: 6-4-09 show

6-4-09 show

anyone see the big chick up top during areola?

I was at the Pearl Room that fuckin show was amazing Tech, Kaliko and Kutty tour the roof off that bitch.I seen mad girls don't know which one you are talkin about.

no im talking about the biggest chick in the building. she was up top if you were facing the stage she was on the right side.. she lifted her shirt and took off her bra but it wasn't just her titties hitting her in the face it was everything!! nasty

No I didn't see that nasty shit I just seen Tech pick up the bra.

You talkin bout the rochester show. and yeah I seen it. She was all hesitant and shit. I dont think tech even screamed titties when she did it. But the very first girl that showed hers had probably the finest set of tits I ever seen dude. Oh and how bout the girl in back that didnt want to show em but the big homie Tech got that bitch to do it. LMAO!!! Tech the motherfuckin man!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Patula
    no im talking about the biggest chick in the building. she was up top if you were facing the stage she was on the right side.. she lifted her shirt and took off her bra but it wasn't just her titties hitting her in the face it was everything!! nasty

rochester? the 6-4-09 show was in Mokena at the pearl room lol

Quote Originally Posted by David
    You talkin bout the rochester show. and yeah I seen it. She was all hesitant and shit. I dont think tech even screamed titties when she did it. But the very first girl that showed hers had probably the finest set of tits I ever seen dude. Oh and how bout the girl in back that didnt want to show em but the big homie Tech got that bitch to do it. LMAO!!! Tech the motherfuckin man!

hell no i aint see that shit haha i did see the bra land tho....i was up top in the "V.I.P" area....

haha, nah my bad. But we had a big ass bitch up in the balcony the night before in Rochester do that shit. It was sick man. gut just layin out there and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rossi
    rochester? the 6-4-09 show was in Mokena at the pearl room lol

Quote Originally Posted by David