Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ..Meet Chicken Little aka Justin

..Meet Chicken Little aka Justin

Doing a rendition of Eminem's "We Made You" meet Chicken Little aka Justin. His condition is Progeria:

Progeria (also known as "Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome"[1]) is an extremely rare genetic condition where symptoms resembling aspects of agingare manifested at an early age. About 1 in 8 million babies are born with this condition, and most affected children have a life span of around 13 years, although many have been known to live into their late teens and early twenties. It is a genetic condition, but occurs as a new mutation (sporadically) and is not usually inherited, although there is one unique form of the condition identified in only one family in the world that is inherited from parents who carry the protein genetically

WTF!!!!

man...i feel bad 4 that kid, thats terrible....hope u all realize how blessed we are jus 2 be normal and shit, u no?
    damn 1 in 8 million...thats sum odd's rite there, and only live a short life??.....but atleast lil homie's doin his thing and enjoy's hip-hop, he aint lettin his condition stop him from being him!!

Exactly Miz!!!! I love to see people like him staying UP in life...God Bless

Poor dude.

Blessed?

If that's the case then God is a fucking prick.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    man...i feel bad 4 that kid, thats terrible....hope u all realize how blessed we are jus 2 be normal and shit, u no?
    damn 1 in 8 million...thats sum odd's rite there, and only live a short life??.....but atleast lil homie's doin his thing and enjoy's hip-hop, he aint lettin his condition stop him from being him!!

if u could read, u would see that i said WE are blessed 2 be normal, and healthy, not him!!..and i do feel blessed i dont have alot of things, but 4 the things i do have i am blessed, i have my health, my kids health, a job, a home, food on the table.......if u dont feel blessed jus 2 wake up in the morning and go about ur biz without any troubles, or getting made fun of 4 sumthing u cant help, and dont have 2 go threw wut others do,........ then thats on u!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Blessed?

If that's the case then God is a fucking prick.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany

not much's wrong with him The person that has the worst I feel bad for the most is mizeryluvkompany look at him for gods sake

I was jk I was making a Joke out've this being sorry for him lol what? I was kidding I don't add a pic for my own reasons lol
    Im not scared either but cyber-bullying lol its like hate threads
    don't mean shit hah I was just sayin that for some laugh don't get serious AND VOTE ON MY POLE MUTHA FUCKERS

lol Fuck you how am I a bitch/faggot? i could really care less sounds like your being like this