Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Its so funny... how tech does all these tweets on "didnt hate on wayne"

Its so funny... how tech does all these tweets on "didnt hate on wayne"

Cant we just hate on him cause he sucks? like is it that hard to get through your head that people that like "your of music" generally don't like his " of music." Even if Wayne was a sick rapper, its obvious it was for publicity, and to sell records... stop blowing up my twitter.....

Wayne helped him out big time, so of course he's going to show gratitude to the man.

Yep. Put him on Tha Carter IV and pretty much gave him his own song with Andre 3000.

Now on the Twitter tip, just keep in mind that Tech is a pretty spontaneous individual. When he sees people talking or anything, he just says what he's thinking right then and there. That's why folks that diss him get a reaction out of him.

Still i dont get what is so hard to understand... back in the day we used to compare the 2... but Tech makes it such a big deal that alot of people dont like lil wayne... He did alot of shitty songs and alot of homo shit publicly for some of us to just want to hate on.... I dont hate Cunninglynguist I dont hate alot of hip hop. Cause they dont pull bullshit like selling shitty songs sometimes... its seems simple

does anyone else think wayne didnt get on the track cuz he knew tech would stomp his bag? i mean seriously. on ur own album ur not on a song??

I dont see how it can be for publicity when Wayne was the one who shouted him out. Not like Tech said, OH MY GOD I NEED TO GET LIL WAYNE ON MY NEXT ALBUM!!!!!!!! I honestly do not like 95% of Tech N9ne fans, because they always find something to complain about. I have a simple solution for you....... Unfollow him on Twitter.

THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

I dont see how it can be for publicity when Wayne was the one who shouted him out. Not like Tech said, OH MY GOD I NEED TO GET LIL WAYNE ON MY NEXT ALBUM!!!!!!!! I honestly do not like 95% of Tech N9ne fans, because they always find something to complain about. I have a simple solution for you....... Unfollow him on Twitter.

Im not gonna lie, all anybody says is that wayne has and always will suck. Now in my opinion, carter1 sucked, the carter 2 was the only piece of music from him that was worth buying, half tha 3 was dope, and halfway through that album he fell off. I guess I'm getting at the idea I hope tech liked wayne for the carter 2

honestly. who fucking cares about any of this shit.

I don't think so, cause he raps over that beat first on the intro, then has Bun B, Shyne,Nas and Busta on it on the outro...I think he decided an 8 minute long song is too much and decided to cut it in 3 pieces to keep it interesting...if you weren't confident in your rapping ,you wouldn't want beasts like Tech,Nas,3000,etc. anywhere near your album...

Quote Originally Posted by jwkstrange

does anyone else think wayne didnt get on the track cuz he knew tech would stomp his bag? i mean seriously. on ur own album ur not on a song??