Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why does

why does

it take like a week for them to actually ship your order out, I ordered shit from strange like a week ago and i just got an email today sayin it was shipped wtf is that

There can be many reasons....Theres can be multiple divisions...various hoops to jump thru...various shipping points..Takes time to go thru the warehouse, get the merch, pack it, get the adress added to them....other orders still needing to be filled and "processed"....etc

be happy its only a week, i was supposed to get free shit imdediatly from SubNoize when i won the potluck remix contest and it took 2 months before it was actually shipped

Wat the F was the potluck remix contest lol like u remixed a song they've done???

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    There can be many reasons....Theres can be multiple divisions...various hoops to jump thru...various shipping points..Takes time to go thru the warehouse, get the merch, pack it, get the adress added to them....other orders still needing to be filled and "processed"....etc

be happy its only a week, i was supposed to get free shit imdediatly from SubNoize when i won the potluck remix contest and it took 2 months before it was actually shipped

yea i did a remix of their song "fire" the contest was hosted by juggalo news.com I won a signed copy of Str8 outta Humbolt, a signed Potlcuk shirt, a suburban noize shirt, a suburban life magazine, a DGAF CD, a Copy of Cloud Nine, lots of stickers and promotional handouts and 2 free tickets to any show i want that headline or features Potluck.

Suburban Noize was actually slacking and potluck finally sent the shit out themselves and added alot of extra stuff cuz of my wait. I actually got an apology Email from subnoize about the long wait afterwards.

No clue thats why I don't pre-order from them anymore I preordered Killer, and didn't get it until after the cd came out and was pissed because I was soo excited to hear the full version of Hope for a Higher Power and my friends played that shit before I even had my CD.

I like that song "fire" where can I go to hear your remix? I didn't hear about the stoner bitch contest till after that shit was over I would've wanted to be in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    yea i did a remix of their song "fire" acapella. the contest was hosted by juggalo news.com I won a signed copy of Str8 outta Humbolt, a signed Potlcuk shirt, a suburban noize shirt, a suburban life magazine, a DGAF CD, a Copy of Cloud Nine, lots of stickers and promotional handouts and 2 free tickets to any show i want that features Potluck.

its a laid back version compared to the upbeat original version. Its old and given a chance to remix it nowadays, I would've done the beat slightly different. But anyway heres the remix that won me a load of free shit...

Damn thats pretty damn good I think it definitely goes good with 1 ton's verse's but it don't sound bad with underrated's either.

thanx! Yeah, i hadn't heard the original song b4 i made the remix and as soon as i heard 1Ton spit, i got an imediate laid back vibe to it and thats why i put that music to it. If i had heard the original first tho, my remix would've probally been waaay different

at least you get it eventually, how do you think all the indian techn9cions feel? they never get shit