Thread: Can Someone help me a lot with making beats

Can Someone help me a lot with making beats

I got the demo version of frruity loops 8 and I have no clue how to work it. the only thing I know how to do is fill in the Clap, Kick, Hat, and snare. If anyone can help with videos or tell me how to do things step by step. I would appreciate it

warbeats.com

yeah go to warbeats they have tones of free stuff and tutorials

you can't save your work in the demo version

yea hes right but go here to get the full version for free upgrade bro http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4780...oducer_Ed..zip

Quote Originally Posted by johnny
    you can't save your work in the demo version

Warbeats is cool but the stuff I saw were for people that already knew what to do somewhat. I have no fuckin clue what to do to even really start making a beat.

I'm pretty sure that site was the one where I found vids that broke down Fruity Loops and told you what those lil rectangles were and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    Warbeats is cool but the stuff I saw were for people that already knew what to do somewhat. I have no fuckin clue what to do to even really start making a beat.

yeah i like war beats, hes helped me out alot, he just fuckin talks tooooooo much sometimes and stutters and rambles on toooooo much. But he does dope work and has some good advice, techniques, and tips

People dont take FL Studio too seriosuly because they don't think it has the power to produce mad beats and its nothing more than an elementry program for beginners and wannabes unlike other programs. The key is to know how to use it and WarBeats knows exactly that.

I don't know bout the demo verson of FL8, but a few years back, I had the demo of FL6 and you can't save your shit but you can save the riff as a wav file and use it in another program. Maybe u can do that in 8, I dunno. But FL is good if you know how to use it...I used to for a few years, but now I use reason cuz its less complicated and easier to deal with.

I just got Soinc Producer. Has anyone else tried that. It was 29 for a one time fee so I got it