Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WHO IS GOIN TO SUMMERJAM

  1. #1

    WHO IS GOIN TO SUMMERJAM

    A WEEK FROM SATURDAY HERE IN KC
    JUNE 13TH
    IF YOUR GOIN POST UP ON HERE AND REMEMBER GO TO THE TOUR PAGE AND PUT IF UR ATTENDING OR NOT AND LEAVE A COMMENT

  2. #2
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    im going look for the tiger pants.. (parish jeans) wita tiger on the back. and a white shirt at night ima have my all white shoes wit the green glow on.. lol i was gonna take my blue ones like last year but ima switch it up this year. the green will stand out more too. hence RAIN DOLLAZ!! see u there!!

  3. #3
    i wanna go, but i live in california, aint got any money either.

  4. #4
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    i wanna go, but i live in california, aint got any money either.

    daaamn everyone sayin that,,maaan i hope money isues pick up everywhere

  5. #5
    lol yeah, so what u think of the fact soulja boy is going on last right after Tech? i honestly think its a good thing, because there's gonna be alot of soulja boy fans who have never even heard of tech n9ne. see if soulja boy went on before tech they'd prolly leave since they havent heard of tech. but since soulja boy is last that means they'll actually watch tech's performance, u see what i mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    i wanna go, but i live in california, aint got any money either.

    daaamn everyone sayin that,,maaan i hope money isues pick up everywhere

  6. #6
    ill be there early promoting

  7. #7
    yep hopefully he will gain some new fans here in kc

    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    lol yeah, so what u think of the fact soulja boy is going on last right after Tech? i honestly think its a good thing, because there's gonna be alot of soulja boy fans who have never even heard of tech n9ne. see if soulja boy went on before tech they'd prolly leave since they havent heard of tech. but since soulja boy is last that means they'll actually watch tech's performance, u see what i mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    i wanna go, but i live in california, aint got any money either.

    daaamn everyone sayin that,,maaan i hope money isues pick up everywhere

  8. #8
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    i'll be there look for the black/white/mexican guy but i look black i'll be in all bandana clothing all red with white outlines everything i'll be wearing is like that see you there

  9. #9
    Senior Member Blackarican's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    148
    its the 13th I live in STL so its a big possibility I'll be there but I got to see tech here at the pagent on the 11th.

Similar Threads

  1. OFFICIAL: Hot 97 Summerjam Thread
    By YATF in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 02:44 AM
  2. GET READY KC SUMMERJAM JUNE 19TH
    By empirehammer in forum News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:56 PM
  3. any one bringing the green to summerjam in kcmo
    By harmonater in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 09:44 AM
  4. NEW SUMMERJAM LINEUP AND TIMES
    By empirehammer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 09:45 PM
  5. JUNE 13 2009 SUMMERJAM IN KC WITH TECH N9NE
    By empirehammer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 04:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •