Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RedCloud "Strange Elvis"

RedCloud "Strange Elvis"

Have you seen it? On the Sickology Tour!
    I think its dope, how bout you?

yea homie rips it up..........

red cloud is a christian rapper, or atleast used to be. he was slick but I havent heard anything from him in like 4 years

Hawthorne's Most wanted is 2 years old now and he's had tons of guest spots since then plus the junk he does on Night Owls.

Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    red cloud is a christian rapper, or atleast used to be. he was slick but I havent heard anything from him in like 4 years

dude that was the shit when he came on stage with the cape and dressed as elvis it was the shit

lol, he aint christian no more. when I was in the meet and greet he came up to me and tech and he asked tech for the word of the day and tech said fecle matter because he had just went to use the bathroom and someone left some shit in there. Then he asked me what my fav cereal was, I just said cheerios, and I was like why the fuck did he wanna know that. He kept going around askin people shit and he would write what they said down on a sheet of paper. Well that night at the show he had about 40-50 peices of paper and each had a word on it. He free and incorporated every single word into the rhyme. It was some dope shit. Oh, and he did it in the Elvis costume. Funny shit. But the dude can straight up spit too.

Definately still a christian.
    Your just not used to seeing one who can kill it like that!
    Good job TechN9ne!

Quote Originally Posted by David
    lol, he aint christian no more. when I was in the meet and greet he came up to me and tech and he asked tech for the word of the day and tech said fecle matter because he had just went to use the bathroom and someone left some shit in there. Then he asked me what my fav cereal was, I just said cheerios, and I was like why the fuck did he wanna know that. He kept going around askin people shit and he would write what they said down on a sheet of paper. Well that night at the show he had about 40-50 peices of paper and each had a word on it. He free and incorporated every single word into the rhyme. It was some dope shit. Oh, and he did it in the Elvis costume. Funny shit. But the dude can straight up spit too.

yeah i thought the shit was funny. dude surprised me

Well he may still be a christian but he wasnt doing christian rap at the show, talkin about pussy and fecle matter and shit. LMAO! Ya, i didnt mean to say he wasnt a christian, just wasnt doing christian rap lastnight bro.

Quote Originally Posted by native9
    Good job TechN9ne!

Ok.
    Christians can rap about vaginas though.
    (And fecal matter)

Well he may still be a christian but he wasnt doing christian rap at the show, talkin about pussy and fecle matter and shit. LMAO! Ya, i didnt mean to say he wasnt a christian, just wasnt doing christian rap lastnight bro.

Quote Originally Posted by native9
    Good job TechN9ne!