Thread: TWITTER

TWITTER

MAN FUUUUUCK FUCKING TWITTER THAT DAMN SITE IS FUCKED

lol...yeah i checked it out one time cuz everybody was talkin bout it, shit is fuckin weak, i dont understand wut u do?? and if u follow sumone they jus post random shit bout wut there doin, like, im eating breakfast, im goin shoppin, im at school...???...lol....wtf?? who gives a fuck wut ur doin? imma stick 2 myspace!! i been on it once and never got back on that shit, and never will. i heard a thing on the radio that twitter lose's 30% of the accounts on there a day cuz ppl find out and realize how fuckin stupid and gay it is...lol

that whole post is exactly how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    lol...yeah i checked it out one time cuz everybody was talkin bout it, shit is fuckin weak, i dont understand wut u do?? and if u follow sumone they jus post random shit bout wut there doin, like, im eating breakfast, im goin shoppin, im at school...???...lol....wtf?? who gives a fuck wut ur doin? imma stick 2 myspace!! i been on it once and never got back on that shit, and never will. i heard a thing on the radio that twitter lose's 30% of the accounts on there a day cuz ppl find out and realize how fuckin stupid and gay it is...lol

yea i think its pretty gay of a name a wonder why any one specially tech n9ne would use it

yep. I never even really checked out the page. I heard someone tell me about it and said that's fuckin retarded and never even came close to getting one and never will either. Same thing, I don't care what my friends are up to and if I did I would just call or text their ass

Quote Originally Posted by twizted mindz
    yea i think its pretty gay of a name a wonder why any one specially tech n9ne would use it

Yeah Its pretty gay to me. Some people people prolly want to know what Tech is doing every second. Like when hes taking a shit or something lol