Thread: Where did the "Old Tech Tracks Available Here" discussion go?!?!?

Where did the "Old Tech Tracks Available Here" discussion go?!?!?

I cant find that ma fuckin discussion anywhere. Did it get deleted or something? Help! Someone send me a link if you can find it.

The thread was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    The thread was deleted.
    That's fucked up bro. Why the fuck would that shit get deleted? You got enough old shit to start a new one?

Probably cuz some mod who is full of himself saw that everyone was uploading songs on there. Taking money away from the artists blah blah!

Most of the artists Tech has done tracks with, I have never heard of. And because of that, I have purchased some of their cds. They are making money because of people like us gettin their music out! And Tech could care less about people downloadin his stuff.

And yes, I have every one of his songs, I will start a new thread right now.

Probably cuz some mod who is full of himself saw that everyone was uploading songs on there. Taking money away from the artists blah blah!

Most of the artists Tech has done tracks with, I have never heard of. And because of that, I have purchased some of their cds. They are making money because of people like us gettin their music out! And Tech could care less about people downloadin his stuff.

Hey I started one too but lemme know when you start yours so I can get in on that shit.

I just replied to yours. Its still uploading the tracks, should be up in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Williams

Hey I started one too but lemme know when you start yours so I can get in on that shit.

Yo they deleted the OLD TECH TRACKS thread that I started a couple weeks ago.. Fuckin haters.

Yeah, and I started another one, and they deleted that one too. Apparently they don't want underground artists to get recognition. But whatevs.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin W.
    Yo they deleted the OLD TECH TRACKS thread that I started a couple weeks ago.. Fuckin haters.