Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuggets! Woop Woop!

Nuggets! Woop Woop!

<p ="text-align: left;"><width="300" height="417"/>[/p]
    Lmao. Being a Nugget fan, even WAYYYY before the Carmelo Anthony days, and even back when Jeff Bezdelik and Bill Hanzlik and Dan Issel were coaching, I felt it was needed to post this up because of the douche bag that routes for a rapist, and his leeser peers or better known as the Lakers! There was no real point to this post other than to piss Laker-nut-rider-boy off for posting his "LAKERSSSSSSS" post. Funny you put so many S's after the Lakers, sounds like you got a gay lisp..... Lol. Ya'll I'm just playin. It's all love.

and yet another hate thread lol

Hell yea go nuggets I wanted the cavs and the nugs ever since the playoffs started

Lol. Not so much a hate thread, I just felt "hey dude has his thread holding his team up, so Ima support mine!" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerd1127
    and yet another hate thread lol

well if that was true we would have every team of every sport on here lol. but its cool though i like the nuggets not as much as the Cavs cause Lebron is a fucking beast. I hate 3 teams more then anything New England Patriots, New York Yankees, and LA Lakers.

Lol. I know.... But I just felt I had to stand up for my team! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerd1127
    well if that was true we would have every team of every sport on here lol. but its cool though i like the nuggets not as much as the Cavs cause Lebron is a fucking beast. I hate 3 teams more then anything New England Patriots, New York Yankees, and LA Lakers.

man i hope the nuggets win there not my team my teams the suns, but i hate kobe and the lakers, thts a funny pic of kobe!!..this guy took a sign 2 a suns laker game out here once and it said, hide the white women, kobe's in town...lol
    billups has been the key 2 the nuggets this yr, very underrated player, i thnk they win 2nite, but game 7 in la will be tuff but they can do it! and i see the cavs coming back from down 3-1 to take the series!!

yea i definatly see the nuggets winning and dwight howards scared he saw what happened last night. he knows there is no way to stop lebron and if they can't hit 3's then they are done. i think every magic player saw what happens when the Cav's bear down and play hard.

wo0o0o0 go nuggetssss..... were so cool we got the weather that makes you wanna kill our self's and our bitches are albino cause they get no sun and we smoke that bomb stress ahhhhhhh and i forgot did we ever win a champion ship, i don't know..........only thing colorado's is know for is southpark lol
    latesssss WEst Side ..lakerssss

actually the broncos are also in colorado if you didnt know. you ever heard of a guy named Elway i think he might have possibly been the greatest NFL QB ever. thy might also have won some super bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt(626)
    wo0o0o0 go nuggetssss..... were so cool we got the weather that makes you wanna kill our self's and our bitches are albino cause they get no sun and we smoke that bomb stress ahhhhhhh and i forgot did we ever win a champion ship, i don't know..........only thing colorado's is know for is southpark lol
    latesssss WEst Side ..lakerssss