Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Music Cypher "will eventually happen."

Strange Music Cypher "will eventually happen."

Confirmed by Tech: http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2012...in-on-ustream/ What do y'all think? I think it's long overdue. Wrek, Bernz, Kali, Kutt, Godemis, Ubi, Prozak, Scoob, Jay Rock, Stone, Lynch & Tech ALL on the same song? I love it. (hopefully we'll have all of them present, though) EDIT: Since Cypher's usually a DJ providing the beat (and Strange doesn't have a DJ) maybe a producer-collab is in order between Mayday and Seven? Then it would truly be a Strange Cypher. Thoughts?

O damn. I remember this was supposed to happen a while ago.

Dope i was hoping they would do this eventually. Wouldnt be surprised if Wrek steals the show tbh

Well the artists on tour ALL released new material recently. Except for Kutt but he's on his own tour. So they'll have some free time when the tour is over I'm guessing? I don't know I'm not a rapper, lol. Lynch & Scoob are basically unheard from. But I'm sure if they really wanted it to happen they can gather up everyone this year to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

O damn. I remember this was supposed to happen a while ago.

Yeah, considering he was a battle rapper if I'm not mistaken. I think Lynch & Prozak could both come up with something sick to add to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN

Dope i was hoping they would do this eventually. Wouldnt be surprised if Wrek steals the show tbh

I hope tech kills it, unlike the last cypher he was in.. lol Who do I catch was not the right song.

Definitely not the right song. I liked it, but I showed my brother and he didn't. Then the actual song comes out and he likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

I hope tech kills it, unlike the last cypher he was in.. lol Who do I catch was not the right song.

yeah Who Do I Catch Now didn't fit the cypher, should've done a different verse.

And I can't wait for this @Kevin Scoob couldn't handle a 97 show tour, lol. But he has been working/releasing his mixtapes which are surprisingly under Hog.

And Lynch is apparently finishing off Manibalector.

Haha, so true with Big Scoob. And as for Lynch I think he is. And I can't wait for it.

That said everyone on Strange has either released/are close to releasing new material. So as I said before, there's probably gonna be a lotta free time for everyone so we should be seeing a Cypher soon. (hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius PrOdUcTiOnS

yeah Who Do I Catch Now didn't fit the cypher, should've done a different verse.

And I can't wait for this @Kevin Scoob couldn't handle a 97 show tour, lol. But he has been working/releasing his mixtapes which are surprisingly under Hog.

And Lynch is apparently finishing off Manibalector.

r u forgetting about dj chill he is stranges dj