Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone please explain this to me.

Can someone please explain this to me.

Ok sorry if this has been asked before but I didn't see it and if it has been feel free to ignore my question. Does anyone have an idea what he's talking about with this scenario I understand the other verses but this one's got me stuck.

Tech N9ne I love you but fuck you:

***Everyshow was a different face, but these two were from a different place,
    Follow my tour gotta quick-embrace, never would've thought I'd have to give them space.
    Father and daughter, loved me to death, Never cared their blood be the sin,
    Just lovin the tech. Shrugged the regret. Then found out papa couldn't have the husband effect.
    Everybody seened it but didn't believe, everybody got it but never did I receive it.
    His dream was for me to f**k miss thing. But she looked 15, baby girl was 19.
    But Instead of givin the dick I'd rather give her ice cream. Now I'm trippin, cause her pop's just tryin to auction her off,
    But it turns out he was knockin her off. I had to stop and I coughed, cause that, baby, turned out to be the boyfriend. Guess he was givin him a little bit extra when he brought the toys in.
    Ya'll lied to me did it f**k with the Nina, sho it did.
    Ya'll made me question what your motive is.
    Don't cry Ali but my temper is flared and scared off,
    So to see you I guess I'll see you in the crowd like where's waldo***

idk who they were but they just sound like some fucked up in the head type of people

Yea I dont know or care who they are, I just want to know what did they do?

oh well it sounds like tech had these two fans (apparently father and daughter) that followed him around to every show during one of his tours. They probally waited outside the bus after every show to meet tech like tech tradionally does. After so many times they became easy to spot and tech started noticing how down they were. Maybe even really kicked it w/ them a few times on the road.

Sounds like "dad" was tryin to get his daughter married/(or more realisticly) laid by tech n9ne. (The ultime obsessive fanactic fathers dream i guess lol). Well as it turns out, they either lied the whole time about being father or daughter and were really bf and gf....or they were just some fucked up incest freaks.

Now, tech says "yall made me question what your motive is" so god knows why the fuck these freaks would do anything as fucked up as this. My guess would be...like have you seen Semi-Pro? When dudes wife is gettin fucked by the basketball star he just sits and watches and gets all hot because shes fuckin his hero...maybe its somehting like that?

I dont know, thats the only obvious thing i could take away from the verse w/o knowing more about it...

for us to know the real entire story behind it we would need conformation from tech himself or someone close to tech or a member of the strange camp/promoter team w/ ties to tech...if anyone gonna be seein tech at VIP put this on ya list of questions to ask the man

Thats tech's version of the song "stan"<p ="text-align: left;">

I had to stop and I coughed, cause that, baby, turned out to be the boyfriend. Guess he was givin him a little bit extra when he brought the toys in.

that makes it sound like the girl was really a dude

Quote Originally Posted by kktohot
    I had to stop and I coughed, cause that, baby, turned out to be the boyfriend. Guess he was givin him a little bit extra when he brought the toys in.

your right... i didn't notice that....! are those lyrics exactly right?

Thats what I was thinking!! I think thats what threw me off, yea the lyrics are right unless googled failed me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kktohot

Just double check it and yea those are the exact lyrics for this verse.

Im glad u finaly asked. I was gonna but I really did figure that alot of fans already did ask and i didnt wanna get yelled at! lol. I guess we will never know unless Tech answers. Either way it sounds like some strange fucked up shit that happened to him. Its kinda weird cuz in the song he says he really trusted them. Idk, would he really trust some groupies that were just really down? Idk why but the whole thing just really boggles my mind.