Thread: Educate yourself!!

Educate yourself!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...mp;q=the+union

I highly recommend watching at least a little bit of this video.

video description: A very well built documentary about cannabis and drug prohibition. Does the drug prohibition work? Have a look and think for yourself.

no but I do love smokin weed and I'm sure I'm not the only one here that does so it is kinda relevant.

What really bugs me is some of the anti-drug ads they have on tv for weed. Like the one where they guy is sittin on the bench with his gf, and an alien walks up and the guy offers him a joint, but the alien refuses, so the gf goes with the alien in his space ship and they fly off. So lol basically if you smoke weed an alien will come and steal your girlfriend lol. Or the one where the girl walks into the kitchen and her dog starts talking to her. lol honestly if my dog started talking to me, i'd wanna smoke more weed. There's also one that shows a girl throwing her high school diploma into the fire. Most ppl i know who smoke weed graduated high school. there's many more, such as the leeches one, and the donkey one lol. I mean i smoke weed but i dont let it affect my work or my education. I dont even get sick once a year. last time i was sick was about 2 years ago from a cold. Plus i don't smoke cigs or alcohol. (I'm 21 by the way) and yet i'm still healthy, still have a job. I'm not an idiot either. So am I for legalizing it? Hell yeah.

you're a fucking pothead bubbles. lol. I remember...

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    What really bugs me is some of the anti-drug ads they have on tv for weed. Like the one where they guy is sittin on the bench with his gf, and an alien walks up and the guy offers him a joint, but the alien refuses, so the gf goes with the alien in his space ship and they fly off. So lol basically if you smoke weed an alien will come and steal your girlfriend lol. Or the one where the girl walks into the kitchen and her dog starts talking to her. lol honestly if my dog started talking to me, i'd wanna smoke more weed. There's also one that shows a girl throwing her high school diploma into the fire. Most ppl i know who smoke weed graduated high school. there's many more, such as the leeches one, and the donkey one lol. I mean i smoke weed but i dont let it affect my work or my education. I dont even get sick once a year. last time i was sick was about 2 years ago from a cold. Plus i don't smoke cigs or alcohol. (I'm 21 by the way) and yet i'm still healthy, still have a job. I'm not an idiot either. So am I for legalizing it? Hell yeah.