Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tech Ink!

New Tech Ink!

New ink I got done yesterday! Its not finished yet still have to go in for another session and get all the red done but you can see the obvious Tech symbols or whatever. Yes I know parts are crooked thats how I drew it up!

Thats tite bro

cant wait to see it finished. you got a pic of it? the design?

No I don't I left it at the tattoo studio so it doesn't get lost. In another 2 weeks I'll post up the finished tat.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShot024
    cant wait to see it finished. you got a pic of it? the design?
    The others....thanks for the comments

Damn bro.. I dont know you and thats cool your a big fan at all.. But I would never get tech tatted on me.. Especially his name or something.

I would maybe MAYBE MAYBE like slim to none chance get a tiny snake and bat logo just to represent this time in my life where Strange Music ruined my life.. LOL

But a whole backpiece? ill pass dawg

Well good for you.
    Im happy with my Tech pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by JdashRIDE
    Damn bro.. I dont know you and thats cool your a big fan at all.. But I would never get tech tatted on me.. Especially his name or something.

I would maybe MAYBE MAYBE like slim to none chance get a tiny snake and bat logo just to represent this time in my life where Strange Music ruined my life.. LOL

But a whole backpiece? ill pass dawg

its ok , just tha tech nine face shoulda done a bit better and i agree, i wouldnt get a rapper tattooed on me but its still sick.

damn! tht is a sick tat! way 2 rep the king of this rap thing! thts sum good wrk, whoever did it is very good at wut they do!
    i like the clown isnt a tech clown, its kinda got its own twist 2 it, original.....yea let us see it when its all dun!...tht shit looks like it hurt like hell and took along time 2 do.

can't wait homie.

it looks kinda like the twisted metal clown. it looks freakin dope tho