Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Breaking News - Krizz Kaliko

  1. #1

    Breaking News - Krizz Kaliko

    Krizz just tweeted .. Breaking strange music news in minutes in minutes!!




    anyone have an idea what this could be???


  2. #2
    Senior Member RedNose003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    132


    hahahahaha thats what i thought too, probs not gonna happen tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    Krizz Kaliko quit strange music Lol thats my guess

  3. #3
    Senior Member RedNose003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    132


    i didnt read that, what all did it talk about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    yeah i know but it is defiantly the first thing that comes to mind. Especially after that last XXL magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

    hahahahaha thats what i thought too, probs not gonna happen tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    Krizz Kaliko quit strange music Lol thats my guess

  4. #4
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113


    He's been too chummy with T-Pain lately... could be that Duo CD they were talking about.

  5. #5
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903


    Kaliko never said he wanted to leave Strange to expand his horizons. All he said was that he can't live in Tech's shadow forever and while it would be nice to do things independently (meaning not being "just a hypeman") he knows that what he has going with Tech/Strange Music is too important.

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    It just talked about Krizz wanted to expand past Strange Music and leave to expand his horizons there is a thread on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

    i didnt read that, what all did it talk about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    yeah i know but it is defiantly the first thing that comes to mind. Especially after that last XXL magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

    hahahahaha thats what i thought too, probs not gonna happen tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    Krizz Kaliko quit strange music Lol thats my guess

  6. #6
    Senior Member BrianSliggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    189
    soooooo...?

  7. #7
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    It's a mystery

  8. #8
    Senior Member SIN1STER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    538


    This is correct...why the fuck was everyone thinking he's gonna leave Strange?

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

    Kaliko never said he wanted to leave Strange to expand his horizons. All he said was that he can't live in Tech's shadow forever and while it would be nice to do things independently (meaning not being "just a hypeman") he knows that what he has going with Tech/Strange Music is too important.

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    It just talked about Krizz wanted to expand past Strange Music and leave to expand his horizons there is a thread on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

    i didnt read that, what all did it talk about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    yeah i know but it is defiantly the first thing that comes to mind. Especially after that last XXL magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

    hahahahaha thats what i thought too, probs not gonna happen tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    Krizz Kaliko quit strange music Lol thats my guess

  9. #9
    Senior Member DJ605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836


    Everyone = Germ-X and RedNose ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SIN1STER

    This is correct...why the fuck was everyone thinking he's gonna leave Strange?

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

    Kaliko never said he wanted to leave Strange to expand his horizons. All he said was that he can't live in Tech's shadow forever and while it would be nice to do things independently (meaning not being "just a hypeman") he knows that what he has going with Tech/Strange Music is too important.

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    It just talked about Krizz wanted to expand past Strange Music and leave to expand his horizons there is a thread on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

    i didnt read that, what all did it talk about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    yeah i know but it is defiantly the first thing that comes to mind. Especially after that last XXL magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

    hahahahaha thats what i thought too, probs not gonna happen tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    Krizz Kaliko quit strange music Lol thats my guess

  10. #10
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    I'm listening to part of Stevie's podcast that happened a few hours ago. I was thinking maybe Krizz was going to pop in but I don't have time to listen to the full thing.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 12:51 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 09:26 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 04:55 PM
  4. Any news on Kaliko's Shock Treatment?
    By Richard676 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 05:55 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 03:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •