Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im going through withdrawl! killadelphia needs tech!

im going through withdrawl! killadelphia needs tech!

i havnt seen him since the suburban noise tour.(hed pe, kottonmouth,and i think prozac and others) ive been bumpin his shit straight for the past 2 weeks and im startin to go crazy. i might even drive a bunch of hours out to ohio to see him. he's got ridiculous shows for those ridiculous flows.

Yeah, he got banned from my town so I know what you're sayin'. I wanted to go see him at Red Rock for the Rock the Bells Tour but hes not gunna be there, its lame as fuck.

why was he banned???????

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Yeah, he got banned from my town so I know what you're sayin'. I wanted to go see him at Red Rock for the Rock the Bells Tour but hes not gunna be there, its lame as fuck.

killadelphia lol

fuckin right killadelphia! thats some pure american metal for your ass! haha the band Lamb of God used it as their live dvd name bc it was in philly....but yeah on topic, im trying to find which date i want to go to. im not trying to go to rock the bells and sit in chairs the whole show?! im thinkin the dc trip will be well worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    killadelphia lol

Heh, our town gets out of control when Tech comes. I know he is banned from Events Center. Not sure if its true but when Fire/ Ice Tour came through that night was record number of arrests in our town xD. Thats the last time he was here, it was a sick show. Its depressing 'cause if he wasn't banned he'd be here on the 30th

Quote Originally Posted by lucas
    why was he banned???????

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.

whens he goin 2 dc

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    fuckin right killadelphia! im thinkin the dc trip will be well worth it. Whens he goin 2 dc

its on the rock the bells tour so he'll probably only be up for like 30 min. max but let me look for you.....
    Sunday - July 12, 2009
    Washington, DC - Merriweather Post Pavilion
    Featuring:
    NAS & Damian Marley, The Roots, Common, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, KRS-One, Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli + Hi-Tek), Tech N9ne, RZA vs. GZA, Raekwon, K'naan, Sage Francis, Slaughterhouse (Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9", Joel Ortiz, and Crooked I), Buckshot, M.O.P., Necro, Slum Village, Eyedea & Abilities, Evidence & Alchemist, The Knux, Psycho Realm, Mystik Journeymen, Chali 2na, Mickey Factz, B. Dolan, Tabi Bonney

Hosted by: KRS-One, Supernatural, Murs, and Pete Rock
    http://www.guerillaunion.com/rockthebells/
    Quote Originally Posted by Iflowlikeiwawa
    whens he goin 2 dc

fuckin right killadelphia! im thinkin the dc trip will be well worth it. Whens he goin 2 dc

good lookin

its on the rock the bells tour so he'll probably only be up for like 30 min. max but let me look for you.....
    Sunday - July 12, 2009

Featuring:

NAS & Damian Marley, The Roots, Common, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, KRS-One, Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli + Hi-Tek), Tech N9ne, RZA vs. GZA, Raekwon, K'naan, Sage Francis, Slaughterhouse (Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9", Joel Ortiz, and Crooked I), Buckshot, M.O.P., Necro, Slum Village, Eyedea & Abilities, Evidence & Alchemist, The Knux, Psycho Realm, Mystik Journeymen, Chali 2na, Mickey Factz, B. Dolan, Tabi Bonney

anything for a technition

Quote Originally Posted by Iflowlikeiwawa
    good lookin

Sunday - July 12, 2009
    Featuring: