Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: black walt & tech

black walt & tech

tech will diss back?

Black Walt called Tech out way hardcore, unless they resolve that soon I'm expecting Tech to get back at him.

Not sure .. seems to be a stupid misunderstanding on Black Walt's part. But honestly with the Jacka show goin wrong in KC and everything else maybe Tech should just let it fly. Not to say be a punk but Black Walk does have people and like someone already said, gotta be a little nervous for Tech goin to the Bay just because someone tried to tie him to Mac Dre's shooting, don't think Tech should be nervous in his own streets. I know I know Tech has people too and if they wanted they could have a war .. but who will that help in the long run? Maybe Tech's record sales if "Like I Died" came true.

If Tech responds I don't see it like Yada Yada Yada Pt. 2 except for Black Walt instead of Don Juan

whos black wall?

He spelled it wrong. His name is Black Walt. He's a long time friend of Tech N9ne. Came up with the name Tech N9ne. Tech's DVD's explain who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    whos black wall?

Tech was just rhyming. If he had a reason to diss Black Walt, he would've been more open about it and actually say their music name. Like he did with Don Juan and Vell Bakardy.

Quote Originally Posted by nokaoi
    his tech diss was weak as shit ... and another thing maybe tech was just rhymin why motherfuckas gotta act like the world revolves around them ...stupid shit

Tech says this on the Siccness

"damn ben i didnt know roc say he didnt get payed when he did. and juan got his house in lees summit from the 75 thousand he got paid for doin the beats for anghellic when we rereleased anghellic he wanted me to pay for the beats again!! ha ha not happenin! rdvs and midwestside is one family so nobody couldnt be mad im doin music with both my familys. yaw got travis REAL FUCKED UP! going against us aint a good business move for nobody and i dont mean that in an asshole way but in a real way like suga free say...

...in my opinion, walt is my bro so he can be mad at me cause i aint had time to do the music i said i would do for him so in that respect he can say fuck me to me! but its not wise to create something like stop jeffin is talkin bout him to say fuck me to the world when it has no merit. i guess my nigga been in florida too long and forgot how real kc niggas talk when somebodys jeffin we call those people mr jefferson or jeffery from jefferson city and i know he knows that"

He also said that scoob wasnt happy...and IcyRoc said:
    "its a great publicity stunt... tech aint talking about walt... that is too damm funny... he is funny... i guess he needs some attention or something so he did it... i know personally he had asked tech to rap on some tracks and left the tracks at chatman studio or so he says... tech didnt do it and i think that is were all this stems from... to funny... its like david and goliath but this time david looses badly... "

Yeah, it was shit... its called Drama, what a dumbass. Still called him out though.

you guys are retarded -_- i KNOW who black walt is.....i was trying to be a smart ass by saying whos black wall cause he spelled it wrong. you messed my shit up =[