Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sickology 101 mp3

sickology 101 mp3

pls send them all here thank you very much cause i can't get it from the disc to buisy

Too busy? It don't take much work to rip a cd to a computer.

im in the middle of doing a project i dun have alot've time for this ok lets say im "buisy"

It seems like you just want to download it without anyone else knowing you don't have a copy because it only takes 5 minutes tops to put the cd in the computer label it on realplayer and then press the rip button.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    im in the middle of doing a project i dun have alot've time for this ok lets say im "buisy"

i know that -_- here's the truth fofy i am buisy but i can't buy it cause i dun got the money or will download a torrent but i will have enough for K.O.D for sure so pls & thank you because it seems stupid that its not out on rhapsody fully for free but iTunes lol so thats my reason and you got a weird picture

I ain't got a copy neither. Too broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    i know that -_- here's the truth fofy i am buisy but i can't buy it cause i dun got the money or will download a torrent but i will have enough for K.O.D for sure so pls & thank you because it seems stupid that its not out on rhapsody fully for free but iTunes lol so thats my reason and you got a weird picture

exactly -.- TECH RELEASE IT ON RHAPSODY ALL'VE IT!!!!!

wow, you want someone to post tech n9ne's new cd for free on his own website? its like ur asking to be sued...or run up on by a gang of strange hooligans

Exactly why I'm not uploading shit. One song from the album is alright to ask for on his website but the whole album is pushing it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BMC
    wow, you want someone to post tech n9ne's new cd for free on his own website? its like ur asking to be sued...or run up on by a gang of strange hooligans

BMC your a dipshit he knows its been leaked fag plus im gonna buy KOD instead dude haven't you seen the leak on the site yet of all the youtube videos? and lovesbuckets still here