Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Question for the Dj's (if we have any here)

A Question for the Dj's (if we have any here)

Tired of having to edit songs myself to play. I always play Explicit music at my shows but i also do School Dances, Weddings, and B Day parties, and i try to keep my sets clean due to younger children or outta respect for the older crowd. WTF do yall do? i always end up editing that shit my self and it takes forever. Cuz Stevie Stone ft Swizz and Hop would send a highschool into chaos.

(correction) "Raw Talk" Stevie Stone ft Swizz and Hop

I have the same problem. I love to play underground bangers at some gigs.Your pretty much S.O.L. though, any songs like that, mainly underground music that you think people would like, generally dont have edited versions. So your going to have to keep editing that stuff yourself. Now the more mainstream stuff i generally just go through Promo Only. They actualy put together a pretty good selection of popular radio edit music. I beleive they have an editing software too if your looking for that.

I have fuck food edited

@World Famous: i actually found fuck food edited too lol its like the only one tho. @Adam: yea we have Prime Cuts and NuMusicTrax also. They do have pretty good mix of mainstream songs, but sometimes i will play a song and be like damn "Naked but Kutt would be the perfect song to play nxt" lol

They are hard to find

Haha the only reason you guys fuck food edited is cuz wayne and tpain are on it. if wayne wasnt on it i bet you probably wouldnt find it. @antione: again i have the same problem with wanting to play a perfect strange music song but cant because of the crowd. ive went out on a limb and played a song from gates mixed plate and a kaliko song that arent terrible. gotta be brave and hope the older folks arent actualy paying attention. lol as you might of guessed ive gotten in trouble a couple times with stuff i played but i dont care as long as the crowd im playin to is movin.

How could it be hard when Walmart sold the edited version of 6s and 7s.

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

They are hard to find

Not in my area they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

How could it be hard when <a title="Powered by Text-Enhance" Walmart</a> sold the edited version of 6s and 7s.

They are hard to find

not just wanting tech tho. i want Krizz, Stevie, Kutt, and even ppl off of strange. Would be nice to play some FV too. Up here everyone is listening to FV so it would be bad ass to play a hop and swizzz song. but oh well i guess i will just buy two albums for Tech when he releases another ( best buy explicit and walmart edited) and continue to edited the underground one song at a time lol

Not in my area they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

How could it be hard when <a rel="nofollow" title="Powered by Text-Enhance" </a>Walmart sold the edited version of 6s and 7s.

They are hard to find