Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 95

Thread: Contest round 2

  1. #1

    Contest round 2

    producers submit ur beats

  2. #2
    1 week from today for the beats.

  3. #3
    u can submit it here or email either Jesse or myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor McGrath
    fasho!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    453
    I actually got hella beats should I upload some?

  5. #5
    just so u know. if u submit a beat U can not enter as a rapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzer
    I actually got hella beats should I upload some?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    453
    Only if you use the beat for the contest though Lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Music's Chiltown
    just so u know. if u submit a beat U can not enter as a rapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzer
    I actually got hella beats should I upload some?

  7. #7
    nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzer
    Only if you use the beat for the contest though Lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Music's Chiltown
    just so u know. if u submit a beat U can not enter as a rapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzer
    I actually got hella beats should I upload some?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Kyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    453
    I mean like if I enter a beat and you decide not to use it and go with another beat then I can enter due to the fact it will be on the other beat and not my own right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Music's Chiltown
    nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzer
    Only if you use the beat for the contest though Lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Music's Chiltown
    just so u know. if u submit a beat U can not enter as a rapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzer
    I actually got hella beats should I upload some?

  9. #9
    I'll get back to u on that. I need to get with the other judges
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzer
    I mean like if I enter a beat and you decide not to use it and go with another beat then I can enter due to the fact it will be on the other beat and not my own right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Music's Chiltown
    nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzer
    Only if you use the beat for the contest though Lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Music's Chiltown
    just so u know. if u submit a beat U can not enter as a rapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzer
    I actually got hella beats should I upload some?

  10. #10
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    lol..you guys definately need a page for your rules and regulations...
    but yeah..i might as well send a beat..
    who won the last one?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. UNDISCOVERED HYPE: ROUND 1 *Contest Has Begun!*
    By Scott Braun in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 09:16 AM
  3. "Round n Round" Stevie Stone feat Cognito and Big Scoob
    By steviestone in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 11:15 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:54 PM
  5. contest round 4 winner announced
    By World Famous Dirty 530 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 08:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •