Thread: Tech N9ne finally in canada!

Tech N9ne finally in canada!

yo i am super fuckin psyched about this shit!!! im pre-saling that shit in calgary for sure!!!! anybody else hittin that shit up i'd like to know!!! smoke blunts! get drunk!

What's ur 'official source'!?! Nuthin showin on ticketmaster yet...I have been also muchly requesting that they show our LAND what they are missing. So, where did u hear this or or do you have a date yet!?!? I am representing Medicine Hat but am able to represent for the entire province as well if need be!! Cause I heard about a Facebook thing to bring Tech to Calgary, but wasn't sure if that was completely 100%...I SURE HOPE that a show happens there or somewhere at least!! Keep me posted on where ur info is coming from please...I also work @ HMV so if this becomes FULL ON REALITY, then I will make sure to do as much as I can to get people AWARE!! Keep it STRANGE & 6688846993!!

rock the bells

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Gsus
    What's ur 'official source'!?! Nuthin showin on ticketmaster yet...I have been also muchly requesting that they show our LAND what they are missing. So, where did u hear this or or do you have a date yet!?!? I am representing Medicine Hat but am able to represent for the entire province as well if need be!! Cause I heard about a Facebook thing to bring Tech to Calgary, but wasn't sure if that was completely 100%...I SURE HOPE that a show happens there or somewhere at least!! Keep me posted on where ur info is coming from please...I also work @ HMV so if this becomes FULL ON REALITY, then I will make sure to do as much as I can to get people AWARE!! Keep it STRANGE & 6688846993!!

August 2nd @ Millenium Park in calgary homie!!

get ya tickets!

cool man. I don't live up there, but thats awesome. I know you guys have been tryna get strange to come thru for a while now. I hope it works out.

Damn I would love to see Tech in Canada, shit I would love to go to canada I know some Juggalo fam from up there and all I hear is good things!!

he definitely KILLED that shit in calgary!!!

I'll make sure i see another show for sure! CHEA!