Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

Ok so I was at Tech N9ne's show last night (dope show as always) and I had received a text from my buddy. One of his co-workers saw one of Tech's security boys at her bank branch earlier in the day. She noticed he was all done up in Tech N9ne shwag and asked why he was dressed like that, his response was that they were having a show downtown Tucson, and all she sai was "Oh that's cool I wanna go!" not even knowing who Tech N9ne was and BOOM she gets a FREE VIP guest pass. Now I have been listening to Tech for at least six years, met him once after a show and never got to meet him again, now this girl got to kick it with him and all the other artists for free without know a damn thing about him. Does it seem fair that fans who have been following his career for a while should have to fork up $100 hard earned dollars to just meet him, or should he be obligated to kick it with his fans for a few minutes without charging, now I understand you get all the free shit that goes with it, but me personally I could care less about the merch, I just think it would cool to be able to kick it with these dudes on an equal level and not have to pay for it.

shit if i were the artist i would charge $$$. might as well make a few bucks yaddamean? its not like he's completely blowing off his fans and wanting nothing to do with them.

I think every artist should spend time with fans after a show for free.

just realize thats life dude! plus look at it this way, what if that chick loved the show and tech then got all her friends to listen to tech and now next year she'll be there and like ten friends the dude planted a seed in a way (prob by planting his seed in her!!!), sorry but i dont see nothin wrong. i mean it sucks we all cant get to kick it with him but if he gave everyone that op then he would prob be dead from being trampled or some shit

Either That..or you HAVE TO HAVE A GOOD SET OF TITS AND A WELL TO DO ASS!
    and a will to get fucked up off of Caribou lou

mabey she was fukin fine & tech wanted to kick it w/ her b4 the show

Dude Inna Interview He Said All You Gotta Do Izz Call 'Em!!!
    At Strange Or Go TO Tha Strange HQ

I understand all your points, I do know that many of the artists he tours with comes out to the merch booths after their shows and kicks it. I got to meet Prozak, Kutt, Krizz, SS, and a few others on the strictly strange tour last year, but Tech never came out. It is just my opinion that he should kick it with the fans without having to pay for it. But I see what you are saying about why he doesn't. It's just unfortunate.

Ok Nokaoi, thanks for your intelligent point of view. Clearly you are an intellectual with vast amounts of input. P.S. Fuck off faggot eat a dick. No one asked you to come on this forum and be a bitch. Hating ass douche bags like you are why there is so much drama on these forums. Grow the fuck up and next time you wanna open those dick sucking lips to say some shit, think about a more legitimate argument.

Quote Originally Posted by nokaoi
    wahhh wahh wahhh...maybe she was hot and youre not .. r u for real complaining about this and if tech came out he'd get mobbed ..cry baby

awww..pongo cant take a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    Ok Nokaoi, thanks for your intelligent point of view. Clearly you are an intellectual with vast amounts of input. P.S. Fuck off faggot eat a dick. No one asked you to come on this forum and be a bitch. Hating ass douche bags like you are why there is so much drama on these forums. Grow the fuck up and next time you wanna open those dick sucking lips to say some shit, think about a more legitimate argument.

Quote Originally Posted by nokaoi
    wahhh wahh wahhh...maybe she was hot and youre not .. r u for real complaining about this and if tech came out he'd get mobbed ..cry baby