Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I NEE HELP FROM DENVER FANS!!!!

I NEE HELP FROM DENVER FANS!!!!

EVERYONE!! where in denver[includin metro] the best place to get underground muzik besides indpendent records???

Angelo's, i think it's spelled like that. there's one off of the NW corner of buckley and illif out in aurora, and one if you go west on littleton blvd from broadway it'll be on the south side of littleton blvd in.. i guess that would be littleton or englewood.

o i forgot bout that place. you know how to get there on the bus from lakewood commons lol

to be completly honest. no. lol. 1500 W Littleton Blvd # 1, Littleton, CO 80120 (303) 798-6378

there's the address and number to the one closest to there if that helps any.

allright ya thatll help i can look that shit up. do they sell potluck and shit there?

o do they sell merch there to?? cause im pretty sure primos dont sell strange or suburband noize shit but idk i aint been there inna grip

possibly.. i was at the one in aurora a couple weeks ago and i don't remember seeing any, but i didn't go there looking for it. but i also found the calm before the storm there a while ago, it kinda just depends on the day really, what people have sold and such.

you could probably call ahead and they'll know.

not sure about strange or subnoize, i saw a sickology poster, not sure if it was for sale though

allright ya ill do that kuz i wanna buy some potluck cds cause my ipod has a habit of deletin itself and i loose everything. so need all my potluck and all my tech n9ne in cd format lol. i think big tops might actually sell there shit i knw they sell kmk shit. i forgot bout that place
    Quote Originally Posted by behind the mask
    possibly.. i was at the one in aurora a couple weeks ago and i don't remember seeing any, but i didn't go there looking for it. but i also found the calm before the storm there a while ago, it kinda just depends on the day really, what people have sold and such.

you could probably call ahead and they'll know.

FYE usually has all of Suburban Noize, Strange Music, and Psychopathic's cds unless they're rare. I don't know if FYE is a nationwide chain but I know it's a chain.