Thread: CONTEST RESULTS?

CONTEST RESULTS?

when do we get em?

I guess when chris comes on. I'll tell you what though.....this was a hell of a descision to make. they were ALL really good.I applaud everyone who sent one in. made it way too difficult for us.

Well I'm on now and Jesse is gone.

Y'all should showcase the tracks in a new thread, so the public can vote and write their own reviews. i know it comes down to you guys, but with as much work as we put into these it would be nice to hear what everyone else thinks, not to mention get this moving since y'all can't get together at the same time. I'd do it myself but don't have all the tracks on hand...

Who was it that said they worked for Strange?

that would be Strange Music's Chiltown. If he spits the truth I hope he burns the songs and puts em on at least in the strange music office. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BMC
    Y'all should showcase the tracks in a new thread, so the public can vote and write their own reviews. i know it comes down to you guys, but with as much work as we put into these it would be nice to hear what everyone else thinks, not to mention get this moving since y'all can't get together at the same time. I'd do it myself but don't have all the tracks on hand...

Who was it that said they worked for Strange?

what's good fam? well just as we all thought it would be this turned out to be a huge success as far as making something out of nothing. we showed that we could all come together and and have a contest in the truest form. no big names no big record companies so gimmicks no BULLSHIT. just straight hip hop fans doing what they do best.

i want to thank all the judges for their part in maintaining this contest and making it happen for I was unable to do so sue to lack of free time. I know It is a hard decision to make because of all the talent that has stepped up to the plate with this. I hope everyone got what they wanted out of this although we are waiting for the winner to be announced. this was a contest to showcase your skills as a song writer. this was for you "THE ARTIST" to have a chance to shine. I hope you all had fun.

I know a lot of you had to rush to meet the deadline and that shows a lot on your part as to how dedicated you are to getting your music out. I on the other hand was unable to compete this time due to lack of free time. but like i mentioned before there will be plenty more beats coming and contest coming. I will finish my song with this one and just post it for those who would like to hear it. I wish the deadline was on Sunday so i would have had time to finish but hey the judges made a decision and you have to respect that and i did so big ups to all of them.

so now after the results come in we should decide if the judges want to remain judges or resign their position.

then we could start with a new beat. I think the judges did a magnificent job so i vote to keep them if they want to.

I agree. This is only the first battle. The test run if you want to call it that. I would like to judge more competitions in the future and as we go on I'm sure we'll fine tune it perfectly. I think we are agreeing on what one we think should win, but I just need to get a hold of chris before I wanna announce anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GNOME
    what's good fam? well just as we all thought it would be this turned out to be a huge success as far as making something out of nothing. we showed that we could all come together and and have a contest in the truest form. no big names no big record companies so gimmicks no BULLSHIT. just straight hip hop fans doing what they do best.

i want to thank all the judges for their part in maintaining this contest and making it happen for I was unable to do so sue to lack of free time. I know It is a hard decision to make because of all the talent that has stepped up to the plate with this. I hope everyone got what they wanted out of this although we are waiting for the winner to be announced. this was a contest to showcase your skills as a song writer. this was for you "THE ARTIST" to have a chance to shine. I hope you all had fun.

I know a lot of you had to rush to meet the deadline and that shows a lot on your part as to how dedicated you are to getting your music out. I on the other hand was unable to compete this time due to lack of free time. but like i mentioned before there will be plenty more beats coming and contest coming. I will finish my song with this one and just post it for those who would like to hear it. I wish the deadline was on Sunday so i would have had time to finish but hey the judges made a decision and you have to respect that and i did so big ups to all of them.

so now after the results come in we should decide if the judges want to remain judges or resign their position.

then we could start with a new beat. I think the judges did a magnificent job so i vote to keep them if they want to.