Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne / Undead

Tech N9ne / Undead

So... do you guys think that Hollywood Undead and Tech N9ne will do any compilations now that they are going to do a show together... That would be badass.... you know if Undead hasnt heard of tech yet they will love that shit.... and Tech N9ne would compilate with them i'm sure.... let me know what u think....

it could be the shit. just like if LP were to do a song wit tech. shit would have that overall badass feel to it with the rock and rap and the funkra.

yeah that would be badass also... you think it would ever happen though... LP is a little more mainstream than HU... But both would be equally as sweet... lets just dream for now...lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigShot024
    it could be the shit. just like if LP were to do a song wit tech. shit would have that overall badass feel to it with the rock and rap and the funkra.

I dont like Hollywood Undead. They think there so bad ass. Their shit is not that good to me. i just watched there music video for Undead and I laughed. they think there so hardcore and gangster.

So does Eminem and all you little dick suckers like him so STFU. Undead is the shit n tech on that track woulda been fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    I dont like Hollywood Undead. They think there so bad ass. Their shit is not that good to me. i just watched there music video for Undead and I laughed. they think there so hardcore and gangster.

lmao!!!.....u aint givin up on the em shit...lol...ur jus lettin them have it!!...way 2 stay sharp!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    So does Eminem and all you little dick suckers like him so STFU. Undead is the shit n tech on that track woulda been fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan

oh yeah and i 4got the topic, tht would be kick ass!!...my kids luv tht band, there cool, alot better then alot of shit!.but.with tech!....fuuuuuuuuck!!..tht shit would be blasted in my house, my kids would luv it!!!...me 2

they kind of bit Slipknots appearance and . I mean the masks, a lot of people in the band and even the sound somewhat a little bit

But if Tech does something with them im sure it would be good. but I rather see him do something with a lot of other bands before Hollywood Undead

Bands I want Tech to do a song with

1. Linkin Park
    2. Slipknot
    3. Korn
    4. Avenged Sevenfold
    5. Hollywood Undead

what really gets me is that people actually listen to Hollywood Undead still lmao