Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Why does Tech act like he didn't diss Wayne in Fuck Food, Interlude, Who Do I Catch Now And Ya Killing Me..

  1. #1

    Why does Tech act like he didn't diss Wayne in Fuck Food, Interlude, Who Do I Catch Now And Ya Killing Me..

    Cause.. tech dissed the shit out of Wang, but he acts like nothing happened... Everyone does, no one ever brings up YYa KKilling MMe
    , he yells "Weeeeeeeezy"

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    485


    Who is first to feed the troll?





    ...fuck...I guess I was

  3. #3
    God dammit, I will never use that word
    , whatever internet sandpit that came up with that term should be burned in a ppile.of ffloppy discs
    Answer my fucking question

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    i don't think this OP is a troll i think hes just an idiot.

  4. #4
    Swypo,.meant Faggot

    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Worthington
    God dammit, I will never use that word , whatever internet sandpit that came up with that term should be burned in a ppile.of ffloppy discs
    Answer my fucking question

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    i don't think this OP is a troll i think hes just an idiot.

  5. #5
    Only faggots use the word, only faggots do the word "tro" word,
    Answer my initial question, learn
    to read something other than nursery rhymes

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    You see what i mean..i don't think he is an actual troll i just think he is just dumb. He doesn't make sense and is really bad at explaining what he is thinking. I don't even know what his response means..

  6. #6
    Sigh, fuck you're stupid, majority of people
    probably agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    ?

  7. #7
    I wish you were the guy who got knocked out at Hostile TTakeover

    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Worthington
    Sigh, fuck you're stupid, majority of people probably agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    ?

  8. #8
    why can't you ever answer the question, stay on topic, respond appropriately,
    Understand anything, you suck, sure, use your boredom windows at work to view opinions about good music on a ssite Designed For That.
    Partake. Contribute, be helpful, and How The Fuck is knowledge of Tech's means of travel ''good to know'? You iidiot

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    Learn how to make sense when you type. I shouldn't need to learn how to read you unintelligent form of writing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Worthington
    Only faggots use the word, only faggots do the word "tro" word,
    Answer my initial question, learn
    to read something other than nursery rhymes

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    You see what i mean..i don't think he is an actual troll i just think he is just dumb. He doesn't make sense and is really bad at explaining what he is thinking. I don't even know what his response means..

  9. #9
    See, that doesn't work there, the language
    of communication doesn't permit
    irrelevant pointless history where you've
    placed it, nothing you've said
    on any one's forum works, they aren't comments, they aren't responses,
    so out of place its like you're
    trying to cut in line people behind you
    . You're stupid. I'm not slow, I'm not below average
    , I'm not average either.
    By definition and principles of existence, I'm a genius, suck a ssickle

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    I was just letting RL98 know your not a Troll and that your actually just kind of slow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Worthington
    why can't you ever answer the question, stay on topic, respond appropriately,
    Understand anything, you suck, sure, use your boredom windows at work to view opinions about good music on a ssite Designed For That.
    Partake. Contribute, be helpful, and How The Fuck is knowledge of Tech's means of travel ''good to know'? You iidiot

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    Learn how to make sense when you type. I shouldn't need to learn how to read you unintelligent form of writing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Worthington
    Only faggots use the word, only faggots do the word "tro" word,
    Answer my initial question, learn
    to read something other than nursery rhymes

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    You see what i mean..i don't think he is an actual troll i just think he is just dumb. He doesn't make sense and is really bad at explaining what he is thinking. I don't even know what his response means..

  10. #10
    You were the one who says he listens
    to Tech, clearly you don't. WHICH makes my original discussion post valid, and meaningful, you have no answers for anyone.
    I just figured that out. You have no opinions, you're just stupid, damn, obvious huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Worthington
    See, that doesn't work there, the language of communication doesn't permit
    irrelevant pointless history where you've
    placed it, nothing you've said
    on any one's forum works, they aren't comments, they aren't responses,
    so out of place its like you're
    trying to cut in line people behind you
    . You're stupid. I'm not slow, I'm not below average
    , I'm not average either.
    By definition and principles of existence, I'm a genius, suck a ssickle

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    I was just letting RL98 know your not a Troll and that your actually just kind of slow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Worthington
    why can't you ever answer the question, stay on topic, respond appropriately,
    Understand anything, you suck, sure, use your boredom windows at work to view opinions about good music on a ssite Designed For That.
    Partake. Contribute, be helpful, and How The Fuck is knowledge of Tech's means of travel ''good to know'? You iidiot

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    Learn how to make sense when you type. I shouldn't need to learn how to read you unintelligent form of writing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Worthington
    Only faggots use the word, only faggots do the word "tro" word,
    Answer my initial question, learn
    to read something other than nursery rhymes

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    You see what i mean..i don't think he is an actual troll i just think he is just dumb. He doesn't make sense and is really bad at explaining what he is thinking. I don't even know what his response means..

Similar Threads

  1. Lil Wayne - Interlude Feat. Tech N9ne is 2:01 long
    By mikern3821 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 03:29 PM
  2. Fuck Food without Lil Wayne
    By Dollar Menunaire in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 07:56 PM
  3. Fuck Food featuring Lil Wayne + T Pain
    By BrandenLawrence in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 10:36 PM
  4. Tech N9ne ft. Lil Wayne, T-Pain Fuck Food
    By Matt460 in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 04:38 PM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •