Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne ft. Eminem - Three

Tech N9ne ft. Eminem - Three

Does this track really exist? I have heard about it but can't find it anywhere.

1. Is it real?

2. If so, does any one have an mp3 of it to upload?

dude im pretty sure tech has never done anything with em. i heard someones mix that they put tech and em on the same song but it wasnt real

Wow......no.....it's the anthem.....it's not a tech song it's sway and king tech song that had a buncha "next big thing"rappers on it including em tech xzibit chino Xl pharoah monch RZA and I think a couple more....closest tech ever got to trully being accepted by mainstream IMO

And it was very very real there's a fuckin video that was on MTV just cause it wasn't on a em I'd tech album dnt mean it ain't real

yeah the anthem is real for sure. but i keep hearing about a song the was just em and tech and it was called three. of course no idea if its real since if never heard it

It's the same song dude trust me I knw this cause I dl it off limewire and it's the anthem there's no song called three

just because there is a song called the anthem doesnt mean there is not a song called three. but yeah your probably right but i'm just trying to find out for sure

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    It's the same song dude trust me I knw this cause I dl it off limewire and it's the anthem there's no song called three

i didnt say that just cause its not on one of there cd's its not real, also i think were thinkin of different songs because the one i have was only tech and em, and they were copied versus on someone elses beat they made

plus the song you were talkin about would mean that its not what he is lookin for. tech didnt do the song WITH em.

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    And it was very very real there's a fuckin video that was on MTV just cause it wasn't on a em I'd tech album dnt mean it ain't real

As far as I know there is no such song. Plus if Tech did a song with believe everyone would know because 1. It would be on an album (either Tech or Em) and 2. Tech would be hyping it up so big he couldn't contain himself lol...

My dream track would be Tech Em and Lynch Hung....shot would be nuts!

Dude forreal...I downloaded the shit ur talking bout called three all it is is anthem.that's the closest they've ever come to doing shit together