Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Heres What a Native American Rapper sounds like

  1. #1
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861

    Heres What a Native American Rapper sounds like

    SUPAMAN FROM THE CROW RESERVATION!

    OH SHIT HEre COMES ANOTHER ONE!

  2. #2
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    bump..
    TEEHEE

  3. #3
    Senior Member TalkSick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    167
    yo blaze....go play video games

  4. #4
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    lol..in a bit

  5. #5
    Damn shits tight! i dont know if Sabotage is wack or it was just that Supamans first verse destroyed his

  6. #6
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    Its Means that you were hypnotized into thinking Supaman was the shit..lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Iaintsayinshit
    Damn shits tight! i dont know if Sabotage is wack or it was just that Supamans first verse destroyed his

  7. #7
    lol wut you mean? you sayin you think hes wack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Its Means that you were hypnotized into thinking Supaman was the shit..lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Iaintsayinshit
    Damn shits tight! i dont know if Sabotage is wack or it was just that Supamans first verse destroyed his

  8. #8
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    no i mean that he was the best in that song..you should look him up on ITUneS
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Iaintsayinshit
    lol wut you mean? you sayin you think hes wack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Its Means that you were hypnotized into thinking Supaman was the shit..lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Iaintsayinshit
    Damn shits tight! i dont know if Sabotage is wack or it was just that Supamans first verse destroyed his

  9. #9
    yea he's tight imma do that

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    no i mean that he was the best in that song..you should look him up on ITUneS
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Iaintsayinshit
    lol wut you mean? you sayin you think hes wack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Its Means that you were hypnotized into thinking Supaman was the shit..lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Iaintsayinshit
    Damn shits tight! i dont know if Sabotage is wack or it was just that Supamans first verse destroyed his

  10. #10
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    do that son..make it a life

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck Native American, IM CHOCTAW
    By ThatUglyDude in forum Post your Discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 06:43 AM
  2. Christian rapper Lavyss sounds off on jay-z
    By JJ diaz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:29 AM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 05:09 PM
  4. RED CLOUD! Heres How Native Americans FreeStyle
    By B.L.A.Z.E in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 11:54 PM
  5. KC Native
    By SYXPH0 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 08:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •