Thread: Royce da 5'9 n Tech N9ne

Royce da 5'9 n Tech N9ne

please lord, make this happen... i honestly believe these two would make the perfect collabo but even if you dont think so, post who could replace royce or be a better fit

My 2 most favorite rappers...both collab on the same song and both performing together. Yeah, sounds pretty good to me. Can't wait for the rock the bells tour to hit vancouver.

Royce is raw man that would be dope! The only other collabs I would love to see is EMINEM of course and XZIBIT.

see the thing is after i posted this i found out royce has a beef with mista F.A.B and seeing as the song "let's go" on tech n9ne's killer disc two features mista F.A.B the chances of nickle nine and tecca nina working together is lower than i expected but at first i thought since tech has tried many of times to work with Eminem maybe he works with royce to then work with Em but who knows all i can say is, please lord!!!

i think z-ro and tech and krizz would make the perfect collab ever

Very unrealistic...very few MCs refrain from collabos because of association with enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by iH@z3y
    see the thing is after i posted this i found out royce has a beef with mista F.A.B and seeing as the song "let's go" on tech n9ne's killer disc two features mista F.A.B the chances of nickle nine and tecca nina working together is lower than i expected but at first i thought since tech has tried many of times to work with Eminem maybe he works with royce to then work with Em but who knows all i can say is, please lord!!!
    BUUUUUT my all time dream collabo would be Eminem/TechN9ne/RoyceDa59. No questions hands down, this would be the illest elite team to ever roam the earth. I mean fuck, my generation of MCs would make that collabo in a second, what is it with these fuckin vets that they can't recognize talent and opportunity when it's punching em in the fucking face. Although eminem would have to lose is faggoty accent he's been using...I know he doesn't need it and doesn't always use it. For some reason he addicted to it like a horrible drug, but as soon as he snaps out of it, we're back to the golden era. Oh yea, Immortal Technique should be thrown in that line up as well.

I've always thought the best live show would be

Immortal Technique, opens for Tech N9ne, who opens for Eminem. I've never seen Eminem, but I hear he throws a wicked fucking show, and he's got so much dope material and tours so little that ive gotta have faith. In that sense, techn9ne would be a good opener, cause hed get the crowd all hyped up, in a good mood, you know the works. And technique would set the mood in the beginning with some raw underground hip hop, rich with story telling and bone crunching acapellas. Then eminem would be the grand finale everybody's been waiting for, the main event you only get to see once in your life time, an encore (not the albuim) filled with hours of music spanning everywhere from infinite to relapse. I would pay a thousand dollars to see that concert, and i hope they are all reading right now smoking a doobie being like "that mahfucka bmc's got a point, lets do this shiznat!!!"

And you might be wondering why I didn't include royce in this rap fantasy line up....because i saw him at paid dues, after a very long awaited opportunity to finally see him on stage, and he was terrible. I was so disappointed in one of my heros...definitely in my top 5. Fucker couldn't finish a line without a backup. wasnt even him rhyming, joe budden did all the work. sad

royce n em used to be homies. idk if they still tight. royce probably figured em was wack once he started doin that fukin annoying voice.

any way back on topic, royce n tech would be sik, but seems unlikely.

royce has repeatedly said how he still considers eminem the best rapper alive...even after they had beef. when em disappeared for a while, royce started claiming the spot, but they squashed their beef a year or 2 before proof died, and they coo now...even friends for that matter. surprises me with how if all these MCs are coo with each other, WHY THE FUCK arent they working together? i understand how they all gettin old and have family to attend to, but this is they career. at very least take 4 months out of every year to do what you do. for minds like the legends of their age, that should be plenty of time. it takes a while to perfect a song, but in actuality rappers get in the zone and finish a track in a day. especially those who rely on it for income and actually have a designated place to do so. there's nothing more satisfying than having your own studio that you know is there that you can go to whenever you want and just vibe...i had to shut mine down due to debt, but i at least still have my equipment and a bedroom, which i come back to every night. I'ma come up, you'll see...straight out the basement, literally.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    royce n em used to be homies. idk if they still tight. royce probably figured em was wack once he started doin that fukin annoying voice.

any way back on topic, royce n tech would be sik, but seems unlikely.