Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KABOSH

KABOSH

so they drop the one track on everyready disc 2 but has anybody heard any word of kabosh since??? i know they have been busy on tour and with everybody dropping a cd within the past year but have they even spoken of it. if they are still going to go through with it or what???

Don't forget the track on Killer
    And no word on em, nope

I'd say Far Away is pretty Kabosh-ish

true but to me that didnt song anything at all like the way i pictured kabosh. you take little pills and that song off of killer it songs nothing similiar to each other. dont get me wrong it is a good song but doesnt really sound like kabosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn
    And no word on em, nope

How do you know what Kabosh sounds like if youve only heard one song? I'd hope they dont all sound alike.

Quote Originally Posted by M1CONE
    true but to me that didnt song anything at all like the way i pictured kabosh. you take little pills and that song off of killer it songs nothing similiar to each other. dont get me wrong it is a good song but doesnt really sound like kabosh.

And no word on em, nope

In a few interviews Tech says they are looking for a good band. They said they found some people, but I think they needed a drummer and bassist. So as far as I know, they still plan on it. But I don't think him and Krizz even know when it may happen.

i know that but usually a band does keep a similiar sound. there were no similarities between the 2 songs. but each band is different. i guess the point i was trying to make is i like the sound of little pills over the song on killer. what about you? wouldnt you prefer the sound from little pills? but its tech and the big homie so no matter what it should be off the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud
    How do you know what Kabosh sounds like if youve only heard one song? I'd hope they dont all sound alike.

Quote Originally Posted by M1CONE

And no word on em, nope

id like 2 hear a full album soon, be cool 2 try sumthin different, the few ive heard i liked, tech and krizz are way fuckin talented!

tech and krizz doin sum rock and roll shit, like the song lil pills.and few others, there suppposed 2 put out a whole album like tht, and there groups called kabosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    what is Kabosh supposed to be anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    id like 2 hear a full album soon, be cool 2 try sumthin different, the few ive heard i liked, tech and krizz are way fuckin talented!

word i mean so when does any actual information come out?

tech and krizz doin sum rock and roll shit, like the song lil pills.and few others, there suppposed 2 put out a whole album like tht, and there groups called kabosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    what is Kabosh supposed to be anyway?